Finalexpense101.com

Pangaea- "Internet Marketing is the science of turning bytes into art and art into dollars...
And I'm the artist.
(I'm not taking any new insurance clients at the time, sorry)"

Is that some sort of Bernie Madoff tactic???

Yes it is...

Since you figured me out I'll simply continue to not accept any new insurance clients.

Hi Jody is the coupon code retroactive?!? :)

it just recently became an official site ... previously, i was pointing people to a private blogspot where the information was posted and they could download an ebook ... and after I got such a positive feedback, i decided to make a real website ... it's more complete now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For anyone who wants to join the site, you can use this coupon code: CASHCOW

It will give you 25% off ...

whoops, i guess not ... Sorry about that ... you can call me now though .. If I don't answer, keep trying ... I'm either with a client, on the phone or I didn't hear it ... My ringer is not loud enough ... I need an amplifier put on it :)

"Whoops, i guess not ... Sorry about that ... you can call me now though .. If I don't answer, keep trying ... I'm either with a client, on the phone or I didn't hear it ... My ringer is not loud enough ... I need an amplifier put on it"
================================================

So the guy who is going to teach us all how to make big time buckaroos by selling life insurance over the phone does not even own a decent phone. Maybe if you get one of these pigeons to buy your course for 50 bucks today you could go up to Walmart on Black Friday and get yourself a nice new phone with a loud ringer and a pretty little light that flashes when someones calling! :1arghh:

I'll bet you pee yourself every time you cough.

I imagine some pissed off gray beard sitting at that little convertible table in the single wide.

Or sitting out side on a broken lawn chair in a wife beater. With your trusty Red Rider across your lap.

"Whoops, i guess not ... Sorry about that ... you can call me now though .. If I don't answer, keep trying ... I'm either with a client, on the phone or I didn't hear it ... My ringer is not loud enough ... I need an amplifier put on it"
================================================

So the guy who is going to teach us all how to make big time buckaroos by selling life insurance over the phone does not even own a decent phone. Maybe if you get one of these pigeons to buy your course for 50 bucks today you could go up to Walmart on Black Friday and get yourself a nice new phone with a loud ringer and a pretty little light that flashes when someones calling! :1arghh:

So your saying Final Expense is easier than Med supps?
Does a medd supp agent use a phone with a ringer?

Back