Finalexpense101.com

So your saying Final Expense is easier than Med supps?
Does a medd supp agent use a phone with a ringer?

Who said FE is easier to sell than Med Supps????? You don't even have to "sell" a FE policy to a Med Supp client, all you have to do is suggest that they reinvest a part of the money they saved.

I use a phone but it doesn't have a ringer, it has a club that hits me over the head. Jacqueline bought it for me, she said it's the only thing that she knows of that gets my attention.

THE WINO SAID- "Has this yoda putz ever posted anything of value?
Did I mention the tobacco stains on the wife beater?"
================================================

I know all the so called "experts" and "pros" around here will have something to say about this........But anyways, I never go out my front door in a T-Shirt or tank top......ever.....period. You will never catch me out in public in a T-shirt. Insurance agents running around in public in T-Shirts is every bit as un-professional as it is for them to sit in booths at Walmart. A suitable shirt for an insurance professional to be wearing in public during his leisure is a nice polo shirt with a collar. And for that valuable advice my friends I will not charge you so much as a penny.:1frown:

I'm starting to understand everyone's opinion of Yoda ...

FE is not easier to sell than Med sup.

I'm selling both and it just depends on who you are talking to ...

they are both easy to sell.

Frank would be your best bet for Med Sup support ... Probably FE too ... he is successful and knowledgeable and very, very helpful ...

I found his software to be essential for keeping in touch with my clients ... I really recommend it if you want to make this a career ... I have linked to his Insurance Sales Management - Insurance Sales Contact Management Software site on finalexpense101.com ... I think it is worth every penny (10 times over).

jody

JODY SAID- "I'm starting to understand everyone's opinion of Yoda"
===============================================

Hey Im new to this forum and I still have not gotten over the number of hucksters hanging out here trying to peddle their wares. Its shocking how many of them there are here. Shocking and hilarious! Im just here to tell the agents who are here hoping to learn something or get some advice that there is no quick path to getting rich in this business. Im here to tell them you cant buy some mickey mouse 50 dollar course on selling life insurance and one year from now be rolling in the dough. You cant hire some mickey mouse web site builder to build you a web site and suddenly be rolling in leads. You cant simply get your self appointed with 3 or 4 med supp companies with some MGA off this sight and after a couple hours of phone calls with him be ready to sell medicare supps like hot cakes. You cant pay some slickster off here 3000 dollars to learn how to be an all star insurance salesman in a couple of weeks. If it was that easy folks every unemployed person in the country would be out doing it. If any of these hucksters was 1/10th as good at what they do as they claim they would be making enough money on their own that they would not have to come to this free web site and exploit it for their own benefit. If any of these hucksters was such a great guy they would be giving out this information for free.:1arghh:

Hey OK.

Now we can agree on some stuff. Not that we need too.

There are a lot of people here selling. However, that does not mean the information is of no value. Or of any value for that matter. There are also a lot of FNGs here that could use some coaching and info. That need a GA that can point them the right direction.

But yeah, there is a lot for sale here. Sometimes it seems like more anglers than fish.

I have been doing this for a lot of years. Maybe more years than some of these guys are old. I still get a lot from this site. I have also "bought" from here. YIO for one, the Register - Independent Life Insurance Agent Association , for another. May do Jody's deal (less promo of course).

So yeah, a lot for sale here. But a lot more given for free. Don't need to always be on the attack. Don't we all sell?

my 2 cents

JODY SAID- "I'm starting to understand everyone's opinion of Yoda"
===============================================

Hey Im new to this forum and I still have not gotten over the number of hucksters hanging out here trying to peddle their wares. Its shocking how many of them there are here. Shocking and hilarious! Im just here to tell the agents who are here hoping to learn something or get some advice that there is no quick path to getting rich in this business. Im here to tell them you cant buy some mickey mouse 50 dollar course on selling life insurance and one year from now be rolling in the dough. You cant hire some mickey mouse web site builder to build you a web site and suddenly be rolling in leads. You cant simply get your self appointed with 3 or 4 med supp companies with some MGA off this sight and after a couple hours of phone calls with him be ready to sell medicare supps like hot cakes. You cant pay some slickster off here 3000 dollars to learn how to be an all star insurance salesman in a couple of weeks. If it was that easy folks every unemployed person in the country would be out doing it. If any of these hucksters was 1/10th as good at what they do as they claim they would be making enough money on their own that they would not have to come to this free web site and exploit it for their own benefit. If any of these hucksters was such a great guy they would be giving out this information for free.:1arghh:

</IMG>

sorry yoda, i have nothing against you ... that was uncalled for.

I'm sorry you have found this business so tough ... I personally have found it to be tough too but rewarding in the end ... It's a real career that people can have and make a decent living. I'm not saying you can get rich, but you can have a nice life selling insurance; however, most people don't know where to begin ...

I found that Final Expense was a good place to start. I was able to jump right in and make some money. Now, I'm learning about more avenues and opportunities that would have never been there if I didn't get my feet wet first.

This business excites me and is full of possibilities. It's just up to each person to make it happen.

My website just opens a door ... the rest is up to you.

Im just saying. I bought the "program" that Jody put out on 101.com, did I find it useful? Sure, especially the part about the companies. Is everyone here represented on his site in terms of products, YOU BET!
I even like (some) of the emails you get when you sign up for 101.com, but I got this email tonite, and I found something within it that I felt was dishonest. I quote,

"Many people might already have life insurance and think that final expense is the same thing. Don’t get into it to much in detail but just assure them in one sentence that it is not a life insurance plan."

It seems to me that this is misleading, last time I checked FE was whole life insurance right?:no:

So yeah, a lot for sale here. But a lot more given for free. Don't need to always be on the attack. Don't we all sell?
</IMG>

I"ll preface this with I have Yoda on my ignore list because he/she drives me nuts...that said.

The flavor of the forum has changed considerably over the course of the last year. This is just the latest version of an information based recruiting tactic. I'm not saying it isn't good information, just that in my opinion it's not about merely helping the new agent find their way to success as a disinterested party for 50 bucks, it's about recruiting those agents.

It is what it is, let's just not make it something it's not.

The flavor of the forum has changed considerably over the course of the last year. This is just the latest version of an information based recruiting tactic. I'm not saying it isn't good information, just that in my opinion it's not about merely helping the new agent find their way to success as a disinterested party for 50 bucks, it's about recruiting those agents.

Well, whether it's about agent recruiting or just making $50 for info on how to sell FE, it's still worth the money. FWIW, the links on his site are not set up to credit him with an override if you sign up with Assurity or Settlers. So, even if he gets money for recruiting agents, he's not only pushing the carriers that compensate him.

For those new on the board, it's fair to let them know you have been recruiting here for quite a some time, and are a competitor with other FMO's on this board.

... I got this email tonite, and I found something within it that I felt was dishonest. I quote,

"Many people might already have life insurance and think that final expense is the same thing. Don’t get into it to much in detail but just assure them in one sentence that it is not a life insurance plan."

It seems to me that this is misleading, last time I checked FE was whole life insurance right?:no:

I got this too, and was surprised. It looks like the piece was written by an appointment setter who is a little too eager to get paid. From what I know of Jody, his mistake was not reading what was written before he sent it out.

Last edited:
I"ll preface this with I have Yoda on my ignore list because he/she drives me nuts...that said.

Brad?? What's up?? I thought we were friends ... or were you just recruiting me?? :)

Anyway, point well taken ... regardless, there is still a lot of information on this forum that you aren't going to find anywhere else ... i wouldn't have succeeded without this forum ... it's a great asset ... now and then ...

Jody
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Im just saying. I bought the "program" that Jody put out on 101.com, did I find it useful? Sure, especially the part about the companies. Is everyone here represented on his site in terms of products, YOU BET!
I even like (some) of the emails you get when you sign up for 101.com, but I got this email tonite, and I found something within it that I felt was dishonest. I quote,

That is a line my appointment setter uses ... I will correct it ... sorry about that! I should have read it more carefully before posting it ...

Is this better:

"... try to word it in a way that they think it's more than just a life insurance plan."

or if they ask if this is life insurance, you could just avoid the question ...

"Actually, my job is to bring you this information that you requested ..."

"Would tomorrow at 9am or noon be better?

Last edited:
Back