Finalexpense101.com

Well, whether it's about agent recruiting or just making $50 for info on how to sell FE, it's still worth the money. FWIW, the links on his site are not set up to credit him with an override if you sign up with Assurity or Settlers. So, even if he gets money for recruiting agents, he's not only pushing the carriers that compensate him.

For those new on the board, it's fair to let them know you have been recruiting here for quite a some time, and are a competitor with other FMO's on this board.

No doubt at all about recruiting agents, I've been very clear and straightforward about it...like posting something in the offers section. Thanks for helping to clear that up for those "new to the board".

No problem Jody...it's a great marketing tool for you and if you can carve some overrides out for yourself without getting hung out to dry with the carnage of bad debt that will come with offering new agents comp that has not been earned I say more power to you.

Last edited:
I had lurked on and off here for a year or so. The straight " yes, I can help. I'll PM you" stuff is not so bad. I just scroll past it. I have had a few agents pm me for contracting and I have brought a couple on. But I am not hunting here. I am here for information and sometimes a good laugh.

On Jody's site. From the first page that I glanced over it looks like at minimum a good refresher course. Well worth me trying for $50. If it does not fit my needs no big. If I get one little piece out of it, It can return multiples. I spend more a year on trade mags I do not always read.

Is he recruiting? Don't know. If he offers me 250%, and a free coffee mug, I am his.

I"ll preface this with I have Yoda on my ignore list because he/she drives me nuts...that said.

The flavor of the forum has changed considerably over the course of the last year. This is just the latest version of an information based recruiting tactic. I'm not saying it isn't good information, just that in my opinion it's not about merely helping the new agent find their way to success as a disinterested party for 50 bucks, it's about recruiting those agents.

It is what it is, let's just not make it something it's not.

Last edited:
JODY SAID- "I'm starting to understand everyone's opinion of Yoda"
===============================================

Hey Im new to this forum and I still have not gotten over the number of hucksters hanging out here trying to peddle their wares. Its shocking how many of them there are here. Shocking and hilarious! Im just here to tell the agents who are here hoping to learn something or get some advice that there is no quick path to getting rich in this business. Im here to tell them you cant buy some mickey mouse 50 dollar course on selling life insurance and one year from now be rolling in the dough. You cant hire some mickey mouse web site builder to build you a web site and suddenly be rolling in leads. You cant simply get your self appointed with 3 or 4 med supp companies with some MGA off this sight and after a couple hours of phone calls with him be ready to sell medicare supps like hot cakes. You cant pay some slickster off here 3000 dollars to learn how to be an all star insurance salesman in a couple of weeks. If it was that easy folks every unemployed person in the country would be out doing it. If any of these hucksters was 1/10th as good at what they do as they claim they would be making enough money on their own that they would not have to come to this free web site and exploit it for their own benefit. If any of these hucksters was such a great guy they would be giving out this information for free.:1arghh:

You're new to this forum and yet you've already made well over 100 posts. You also seem to assume that because some of us are new to the insurance industry that we must not have any life experiences to draw on and need you to protect us from the "hucksters". Speaking for myself only,
don't bother. Just because I read something here doesn't mean that I don't have the personal responsibility to conduct due diligence to make sure I verify and fully understand the concept being discussed. I find your posts to be distracting at the least and beyond annoying. So, before you feel the need to appoint yourself the defender of the ignorant newbies I will just block you so I'm no longer bothered with your rants. IMHO, anyone that isn't learning something here isn't trying.

No doubt at all about recruiting agents, I've been very clear and straightforward about it...like posting something in the offers section. Thanks for helping to clear that up for those "new to the board".

No problem Jody...it's a great marketing tool for you and if you can carve some overrides out for yourself without getting hung out to dry with the carnage of bad debt that will come with offering new agents comp that has not been earned I say more power to you.

It's not a recruiting site at all ... I recommend different agencies for different companies ... I didn't recommend myself at all ... I want the site to be unbiased. It's everything you need to know to get into Final Expense and succeed ... a brand new person can get on there and get the ball rolling ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're new to this forum and yet you've already made well over 100 posts. You also seem to assume that because some of us are new to the insurance industry that we must not have any life experiences to draw on and need you to protect us from the "hucksters". Speaking for myself only,
don't bother. Just because I read something here doesn't mean that I don't have the personal responsibility to conduct due diligence to make sure I verify and fully understand the concept being discussed. I find your posts to be distracting at the least and beyond annoying. So, before you feel the need to appoint yourself the defender of the ignorant newbies I will just block you so I'm no longer bothered with your rants. IMHO, anyone that isn't learning something here isn't trying.

Funny Lyn! Welcome to the Forum ... so, since you only have 19 posts, you may not understand this ... but ... Ha! Just joking ... there is definitely a hierarchy here ... but, you know, everyone is cool ... and really helpful ... most of these guys are trying to make a living but they will help you for free too ... Even me :) ...

Or maybe you will help us??? Or me???? Who knows ... anyway, welcome!

Last edited:
Should I pay for someone who has limited knowledge/experience.
Or should I call Frank, his ringer works/ loud enough to hear.
From Jody's post he seems to know more than Frank.

That's up to you ...

Frank has everything you need ...

finalexpense101.com is just for the person that wants to do it on their own and not have to be dependent on someone else. You can have all your own companies with high contracts, your own lead system and your own sales system ... being completely independent ...

Or maybe being captive ... or whatever ...

One thing is for sure, I have sold the crap out of it in a years time and I know how to sell ...

So if you want to learn what I'm doing and how I do it ... then it's there for you ...

If not, no worries ...

there are a lot of guys on here that can help you make it ...

but to get all their information, you are going to have to sign up under them ...

Maybe it's good, and maybe it's not ... I suggest everyone get educated first ... learn all your options in the Final Expense business before you make a decision. I wish I had ... I would be a lot better off right now.

Last edited:
JODY SAID- " There are a lot of guys on here that can help you make it ...

But to get all their information, you are going to have to sign up under them ..."
================================================

BUT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING WITH ANY OF THESE GUYS MIGHT I SUGGEST STOPPING BY THE CORNER WALGREENS AND PICKING UP A LARGE JAR OF VASELINE!.............AND AGAIN NO CHARGE FOR THIS VALUABLE ADVICE!:1baffled:

""Maybe it's good, and maybe it's not ... I suggest everyone get educated first ... learn all your options in the Final Expense business before you make a decision. I wish I had ... I would be a lot better off right now.""

Good advise.

That's up to you ...

Frank has everything you need ...

finalexpense101.com is just for the person that wants to do it on their own and not have to be dependent on someone else. You can have all your own companies with high contracts, your own lead system and your own sales system ... being completely independent ...

Or maybe being captive ... or whatever ...

One thing is for sure, I have sold the crap out of it in a years time and I know how to sell ...

So if you want to learn what I'm doing and how I do it ... then it's there for you ...

If not, no worries ...

there are a lot of guys on here that can help you make it ...

but to get all their information, you are going to have to sign up under them ...

Maybe it's good, and maybe it's not ... I suggest everyone get educated first ... learn all your options in the Final Expense business before you make a decision. I wish I had ... I would be a lot better off right now.

Back