Finalexpense101.com

Just wanted to put in a plug for Jody's site. I have pulled off, which in terms of content, may not seem to be a lot but in terms of knowlege, it is a wealth of knowlege for someone who might be looking to transition into the final expense sector. Or even someone who is looking to increase their knowledge from what they already may know. Thumps Up!!!

"Will this site continually be pimped? anyone get an isp address on bj(ohnson)??"

=================================================

You better believe that ISP address belongs to JODI!.......Life insurance sales are not going quite as hot as he likes to project and if he dont sell a couple of those 50 dollar courses fast hes not going to be able to pay his power bill this week:yes:

Just wanted to put in a plug for Jody's site. I have pulled off, which in terms of content, may not seem to be a lot but in terms of knowlege, it is a wealth of knowlege for someone who might be looking to transition into the final expense sector. Or even someone who is looking to increase their knowledge from what they already may know. Thumps Up!!!

Thanks for pimping my site :) ... as Emptyeternity put it ...

I really appreciate what Jody has done for the insurance community. There are many other gurus who sell their products for a lot of money, then they charge you a monthly fee to have access to their website. This is a one time fee for a years access to information given by a person who has written 200 plus apps in a 6 month period. A $50 investment to show you a system that when worked can earn you $250,000 a year. Beats going to college for 4 years and coming out of there with $50,000 in student debt so you can get a job making $35,000 a year.

As long as it's not pimping hoes.

uh, no!

but funny!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I really appreciate what Jody has done for the insurance community. There are many other gurus who sell their products for a lot of money, then they charge you a monthly fee to have access to their website. This is a one time fee for a years access to information given by a person who has written 200 plus apps in a 6 month period. A $50 investment to show you a system that when worked can earn you $250,000 a year. Beats going to college for 4 years and coming out of there with $50,000 in student debt so you can get a job making $35,000 a year.

Thank you usakr.

The $250k is the gross revenue ... minus expenses and cancellations, taxes etc ... I assume 50% of it's mine ... that way I play it safe ...

I am sure most agents can bring home a net profit of $4k a month, as long as they are willing to work hard.

those who are really good will make double or triple that ... but don't get your hopes too high.

Be realistic.

I mean, have dreams and goals and aim for them ... but don't think that everyone is going to write $20k in premium a month ...

But, everyone should be able to write $7-$10k a month ...

If not, then you aren't trying!

Last edited:
Can someone please help me out, I'm a bit confused.
People are posting Guru and what not in regards to Final Expense 101.

Maybe I missed and over looked a previous posting.

I admit 200-250 F.E. polices in a 6 month period is impressive.

Were these policies sold to poor/low income people who had absolute positively no money to pay the premium?

Or were these policies sold to people who could afford the monthly premium? Then I'm assuming they stayed on the books.

I could be wrong, please correct me. Should a prospect be qualified before setting an appointment? Also I would think if some one doesn't have a checking or savings account, they wouldn't be a A+ prospect.

I personally haven't or won't sell to poor people.
Am I missing out on something?

Can someone please help me out, I'm a bit confused.
People are posting Guru and what not in regards to Final Expense 101.

Maybe I missed and over looked a previous posting.

I admit 200-250 F.E. polices in a 6 month period is impressive.

Were these policies sold to poor/low income people who had absolute positively no money to pay the premium?

Or were these policies sold to people who could afford the monthly premium? Then I'm assuming they stayed on the books.

I could be wrong, please correct me. Should a prospect be qualified before setting an appointment? Also I would think if some one doesn't have a checking or savings account, they wouldn't be a A+ prospect.

I personally haven't or won't sell to poor people.
Am I missing out on something?

If you are out 12 hours a day, 4-5 days a week, banging on doors and not taking a break, then anyone can write 8-10 policies a week ...

It's not that hard at all ... so 200 policies in a six month period is a feasable goal and one that is easy to maintain (if you are working hard).

Poor people are your market for final expense but don't think poor disqualifies them. Most of them are responsible and will pay their premium. However, I did learn to focus on 15k-50k, rather than 0-50k ... Since I did this, my cancellations and chargebacks have greatly reduced ...

And ... no bank account, no sale ... no thank you!

Latest posts

Back