First FE Now Med Supps, Forethought Out of the Business!

ForeThought sent emails to everyone yesterday. The dates Lion posted are correct but the only thing I see when I read stuff like that is quit selling it now. Once a company is no longer selling they have no desire to keep rates down. They will go way up over the next couple of years.

----------

And to add to my physic ability mystic I'll officially call out a few more predictions.

TransAmerica will roll out their debit express card drafting within the next 30-days.

AmCon will cancel or completely revamp their FE product early in 2015.

Settlers will have some very positive changes to their product by mid-January 2015.

I'm telling you...the great Newbs has abilities that makes Kreskin seem like a beginner. I can see the future and it is very bright ahead. Go ahead and chisel these in stone.

Stevie Wonder could see that forethought was out the door.

Your other predictions are way off base. AmCon will continue as is. settlers will get worse than are now. If that's even possible.

Aren't the forethought people running settlers now? Stevie Wonder can also see what's going on there.

Stevie Wonder could see that forethought was out the door. Your other predictions are way off base. AmCon will continue as is. settlers will get worse than are now. If that's even possible. Aren't the forethought people running settlers now? Stevie Wonder can also see what's going on there.

Glass half full/ glass half empty just depends how you want to look at it.

Let's put a friendly steak dinner wager on the Am Con with a due date of January 31st 2015. If they don't start script checks or MIBs by then or pull the existing product I buy you a steak dinner at the restaurant of your choice. If it happens, you pay.

Settlers, same thing. Forum decides if their changes are for better or for worse. Same due date.

Glass half full/ glass half empty just depends how you want to look at it.

Let's put a friendly steak dinner wager on the Am Con with a due date of January 31st 2015. If they don't start script checks or MIBs by then or pull the existing product I buy you a steak dinner at the restaurant of your choice. If it happens, you pay.

Settlers, same thing. Forum decides if their changes are for better or for worse. Same due date.

I'll take the deal on AmCon but not on settlers. The forum will not decide for me is they suck more than they do already.

OK. Steaks are on the line for AmCon.

I hope you win because I like them the way they are now.

Yea, do not put new business there. Asking for problems with clients. The field is closing.

ForeThought sent emails to everyone yesterday. The dates Lion posted are correct but the only thing I see when I read stuff like that is quit selling it now. Once a company is no longer selling they have no desire to keep rates down. They will go way up over the next couple of years.

----------

And to add to my physic ability mystic I'll officially call out a few more predictions.

TransAmerica will roll out their debit express card drafting within the next 30-days.

AmCon will cancel or completely revamp their FE product early in 2015.

Settlers will have some very positive changes to their product by mid-January 2015.

I'm telling you...the great Newbs has abilities that makes Kreskin seem like a beginner. I can see the future and it is very bright ahead. Go ahead and chisel these in stone.

Can the great Newbs predict whats going on with my MOO contract?:D

Can the great Newbs predict whats going on with my MOO contract?:D

If you're not at 135% lets talk. We have a great marketing bonus going on right now

Also according to a high up with Aetna no changes are to take place with FE product during quarter 1 of 2015

Just a little birdie telling me this

If you're not at 135% lets talk. We have a great marketing bonus going on right now

Also according to a high up with Aetna no changes are to take place with FE product during quarter 1 of 2015

Just a little birdie telling me this

Changes in that product have been predicted for the little over 4 years that I've been writing it. I was told to "enjoy it while it lasted".

That really picked up when Aetna bought them. I was told that Aetna didn't realize what they bought and would correct it once they got the full accounting from their own people. That's been 2 years now.

I suppose if one contantly predicts change they will eventually be right as it seems every company makes changes from time to time.

If you're not at 135% lets talk. We have a great marketing bonus going on right now Also according to a high up with Aetna no changes are to take place with FE product during quarter 1 of 2015 Just a little birdie telling me this

My physic abilities trump your "high up's" guesswork. In fact I predict he will be putting his application in at Sears before Christmas. Once his rides that one down he will be back to licking stamps for Globe Life.

----------

Changes in that product have been predicted for the little over 4 years that I've been writing it. I was told to "enjoy it while it lasted". That really picked up when Aetna bought them. I was told that Aetna didn't realize what they bought and would correct it once they got the full accounting from their own people. That's been 2 years now. I suppose if one contantly predicts change they will eventually be right as it seems every company makes changes from time to time.

Yes but no one with Newby's proven ability to see the future has ever gone on record with this. Newby has been hailed as the new Nostrodomus by Future Sheet Magazine or if he hasn't I predict that he will.

I also predict that my steak will be medium rare.

So basically I just need to wait until rates jump and then move the diabetic overweight clients to a MAPD?
This isn't going to be fun!

Back