First FE Now Med Supps, Forethought Out of the Business!

I know you called it and I assumed it was coming since you said it but what does DONE mean? Cancelling policies or hangin idle? Nat'l States pulled out a few years ago and they are still the lowest plan on the market.

After November 18th new issued business will not advance commission any longer.

December 15th is the deadline for submitting new applications.

December 31st is the deadline for issuing business. All unresolved pending business by December 31st will be rejected as incomplete.

Current policies remain unchanged (and commissions remain unchanged).

Rates will most likely go up since no "new blood" coming in.

After November 18th new issued business will not advance commission any longer.

December 15th is the deadline for submitting new applications.

December 31st is the deadline for issuing business. All unresolved pending business by December 31st will be rejected as incomplete.

Current policies remain unchanged (and commissions remain unchanged).

Rates will most likely go up since no "new blood" coming in.

Boy do I feel like the low man on the totem pole getting the info from you. No offense I hope. ;)

I know you called it and I assumed it was coming since you said it but what does DONE mean? Cancelling policies or hangin idle? Nat'l States pulled out a few years ago and they are still the lowest plan on the market.

ForeThought sent emails to everyone yesterday. The dates Lion posted are correct but the only thing I see when I read stuff like that is quit selling it now. Once a company is no longer selling they have no desire to keep rates down. They will go way up over the next couple of years.

----------

And to add to my physic ability mystic I'll officially call out a few more predictions.

TransAmerica will roll out their debit express card drafting within the next 30-days.

AmCon will cancel or completely revamp their FE product early in 2015.

Settlers will have some very positive changes to their product by mid-January 2015.

I'm telling you...the great Newbs has abilities that makes Kreskin seem like a beginner. I can see the future and it is very bright ahead. Go ahead and chisel these in stone.

ForeThought sent emails to everyone yesterday. The dates Lion posted are correct but the only thing I see when I read stuff like that is quit selling it now. Once a company is no longer selling they have no desire to keep rates down. They will go way up over the next couple of years.

----------

And to add to my physic ability mystic I'll officially call out a few more predictions.

TransAmerica will roll out their debit express card drafting within the next 30-days.

AmCon will cancel or completely revamp their FE product early in 2015.

Settlers will have some very positive changes to their product by mid-January 2015.

I'm telling you...the great Newbs has abilities that makes Kreskin seem like a beginner. I can see the future and it is very bright ahead. Go ahead and chisel these in stone.

You forgot to mention that every FE company will raise their rates to be more in line with LH...:yes:

Back