Florida Commission %-ick

chainedtotelesales

In my research I see that Florida has the lowest commission percentage of all the states (15%). I'm guessing it was because Florida was a no medical underwriting state? Well at least with UHC it was no medical underwriting. That is changing as of 7/1/2017 though, they will have the same medical questions as most other states (again with UHC. Medical underwriting is going to have a lot less health conditions though!)

So is that why Florida makes less commission than other states? Am I completely off base? If I am, why is it so much less than other states?

In my research I see that Florida has the lowest commission percentage of all the states (15%). I'm guessing it was because Florida was a no medical underwriting state? Well at least with UHC it was no medical underwriting. That is changing as of 7/1/2017 though, they will have the same medical questions as most other states (again with UHC. Medical underwriting is going to have a lot less health conditions though!)

So is that why Florida makes less commission than other states? Am I completely off base? If I am, why is it so much less than other states?
What product are you talking about?

It's simple, Florida rates are high. If they gave us 22% then every agent would live here.

UHC used to only pay $210 and we finally got an increase to around $250.

It's simple, Florida rates are high. If they gave us 22% then every agent would live here.

UHC used to only pay $210 and we finally got an increase to around $250.

ahhhhh didn't even think about price. New York is just as high as Florida though. They too are a non medical underwriting state though.

Back