Flyers for part D and supplements

maryjd123

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
wyoming
Hi you guys

I thought I would post my flyers, I have alot of people emailing me for information on what to put on a flyer for the pharmacists etc etc..

Attachments

• mary flyer.doc
    25 KB · Views: 74
  • mary medicare flyer.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 76
Mary I like the flyers. I just wanted to let you know that the medicare flyer should read "plan" F and G instead of "part" F and G. Part usually refers to actual medicare, plan refers to supplements.

Sorry, Im really not nit picking.

Just a word of caution about your flyer that mentions Advantage Plans. CMS has very strict guidelines on what can and can't be said in print about Advantage plans. I sincerely hope you have gotten approval from CMS on the content of your "flyer". If you haven't done so CMS can pull your certification with the companies you represent.

I have been told that there are those out there who will turn in agents not complying with CMS guidelines.

Regarding your "flyer" on Med Supp plans, you make a statement that I don't understand. It is: "Are you looking at a Medigap plan part F or G?" I'm not aware of a "part F or G". Don't you mean Medicare Supplement or Medigap Plans F or G?

I just re-read he first flyer you have listed. It appears that you are trying to cover both health insurance plans for people not on Medicare and Advantage plans.

I believe it makes it somewhat confusing. As I read through it I wasn't quite sure which of the two you were addressing. You make it sound like health insurance plans are only for people ages 30 to 89.

Then you ask if the person is on Medicare.

Your next question asks if they are on an Advantage plan.

I assume that the information from that point forward is information about a particular Advantage plan.

If you are trying to address health insurance for people not on Medicare then I would suggest that you have a separate flyer for just those people. Then you can put together a flyer just for those on an Advantage plan assuming you have CMS approval.

However, I may be the only one who is "reading it wrong".

If this is what you are using it would appear to be in violation of CMS guidelines. Any flyer, letter or promotional material for either MA or Part D has to be approved by CMS and it will have a number at the bottom, etc.

If this is what you are using it would appear to be in violation of CMS guidelines. Any flyer, letter or promotional material for either MA or Part D has to be approved by CMS and it will have a number at the bottom, etc.

I agree Cenla.

I strongly would recommend that agents not use that flyer. It could bring down a ton of hurt on anyone passing it out. CMS has no sense of humor. I have heard that they have already come down hard on agents who violated their regulations. It's not worth putting your career on he line.

Sorry, I try not to do that most of the time.

CMS (Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services) They are the ones setting all the guide lines on Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Part D drug plans.

Back