Frank is No More - who Can Help with Medicare Sales?

What are you looking for help with?

Some direction. Because I have most of what I need in place for individual health, for Medicare and for final expense -its a long story - I was trying to get some input about what to focus on and who to partner with. Mine is a fairly unique situation so it's not black and white by any means. Then again is it ever?
Anyway I think I'm going to focus on Medicare and cross sell FE. I was thinking about partnering with Chris westfall. He seems to have a good program and I haven't sold Medicare of any sort ever and don't want to reinvent the wheel. I have sold FE. I'm open to input of course.

Some direction. Because I have most of what I need in place for individual health, for Medicare and for final expense -its a long story - I was trying to get some input about what to focus on and who to partner with. Mine is a fairly unique situation so it's not black and white by any means. Then again is it ever?
Anyway I think I'm going to focus on Medicare and cross sell FE. I was thinking about partnering with Chris westfall. He seems to have a good program and I haven't sold Medicare of any sort ever and don't want to reinvent the wheel. I have sold FE. I'm open to input of course.

Never heard of him. Are you sure you've got the name right. Maybe he'll see your post and respond.;)

Some direction. Because I have most of what I need in place for individual health, for Medicare and for final expense -its a long story - I was trying to get some input about what to focus on and who to partner with. Mine is a fairly unique situation so it's not black and white by any means. Then again is it ever? Anyway I think I'm going to focus on Medicare and cross sell FE. I was thinking about partnering with Chris westfall. He seems to have a good program and I haven't sold Medicare of any sort ever and don't want to reinvent the wheel. I have sold FE. I'm open to input of course.

Think of Chris Westfall as stately millionaire Bruce Wayne. And Daytona Guy as Batman.

Think of Chris Westfall as stately millionaire Bruce Wayne. And Daytona Guy as Batman.

Chris Westfall has a split personality....Daytona guy has a split personality....I think the OP should tell Daytona guy to bugger off as he wants to partner with Westfall. :)

You'll have a tough time if you limit yourself to selling in FL. The most popular company also tends to have the lowest rates. It's a bit tough to move someone when you are already paying the cheapest rates.

The name escapes me but I think there's a training association with terrific training along with great discounts on lists, leads and soon will have telemarketed leads. Maybe someone can remind me of who they are.

Rick

You'll have a tough time if you limit yourself to selling in FL. The most popular company also tends to have the lowest rates. It's a bit tough to move someone when you are already paying the cheapest rates.

The name escapes me but I think there's a training association with terrific training along with great discounts on lists, leads and soon will have telemarketed leads. Maybe someone can remind me of who they are.

Rick

Why don't you look at your signature?

I'm licensed in a dozen states and can add more. I mention florida because that's where I live and if there is someone in the game nearby that would go long way toward making sense for me. Also because from what I understand FE is a major challenge in south Florida.

Rick

The witty responses have not been lost on me though i don't see how I'm supposed to know anything more about you or your program than I did the last time i replied to you. I looked at medicare 101 but I fail to really see the selling point. I admit I may be missing something in my haste. I'm open to being enlightened of course.

Last edited:
Back