Was FreedomHealth Sanctioned in FL?

j10

Expert
just talked to a nice lady in Levy county on a FreedomHealth HMO. Zipcode 32668. Medicare Plan Finder on Medicare.gov only showing 5 plans from Florida Blue, Humana and UHC? cursory google search brings up no press releases regarding freedomhealth sanctions but I am not aware of other reasons plans wouldn't show up on the plan finder.

no skin off my nose either way but now i'm curious :goofy:

just talked to a nice lady in Levy county on a FreedomHealth HMO. Zipcode 32668. Medicare Plan Finder on Medicare.gov only showing 5 plans from Florida Blue, Humana and UHC? cursory google search brings up no press releases regarding freedomhealth sanctions but I am not aware of other reasons plans wouldn't show up on the plan finder.

no skin off my nose either way but now i'm curious :goofy:

Freedom doesn't have a plan in Levy county. I am only a couple counties away, they have AARP, BCBS, Wellcare, Humana. That's it.... Not sure if she has her wires crossed.....

weird. the plans popped up when you put the zip in on the freedom website. Thats why I assumed it was an issue with medicare.gov. Thanks for the quick reply.

Back