Frustrated

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Came across this couple that both have a Bankers Plan F supplement. I could easily save them over $100/mo
They are interested but somehow they got it in their head that their doctor doesn't accept UHC, Cigna, or basically any other supplement. But by some off chance their doctor does accept Bankers/Colonial Penn.

I tried explaining to them that if their doctor doesn't accept UHC, they are refferring to UHC MAPD not the supplement. But they insist that the doctor doesn't accept any "UHC Medicare"

It is frustrating when you have a Bankers agent lying in their ear, and the couple also doesn't understand the difference between a supplement and an advantage plan.

When i come across Bankers customers, I just about make it a mission to flip their policies. This is not over. I will get a letter from their doctor saying that they accept UHC supplements if I have to. Bankers will not win.

Came across this couple that both have a Bankers Plan F supplement. I could easily save them over $100/mo
They are interested but somehow they got it in their head that their doctor doesn't accept UHC, Cigna, or basically any other supplement. But by some off chance their doctor does accept Bankers/Colonial Penn.

I tried explaining to them that if their doctor doesn't accept UHC, they are refferring to UHC MAPD not the supplement. But they insist that the doctor doesn't accept any "UHC Medicare"

It is frustrating when you have a Bankers agent lying in their ear, and the couple also doesn't understand the difference between a supplement and an advantage plan.

When i come across Bankers customers, I just about make it a mission to flip their policies. This is not over. I will get a letter from their doctor saying that they accept UHC supplements if I have to. Bankers will not win.

I had that exact thing happen

I signed a Husb and wife to AARP supp

then they were cancelled the next month
I called them they said the nice banker agent saved them
from making a big mistake

that the reason the AARP was so much cheaper
was that is was not a real supplement but through there association
and that many doctors will not take them

And that bankers was so much more because its a real supplement and must be excepted everywhere

Just cant fix stupid

But any time I hear some crazy story from a client
it has always been because a bankers agent

Phone conference call with their Dr's office. I do these constantly for the same issue, works like a charm.

I have ran into that as well.

They claimed other insurance companies make you fill out your own claim forms, but Bankers takes care of all that for you.

Ugh...

About all you can do is show them in the Choosing a Medigap policy book. If that does not work, I let them know it is a good thing they did not buy their car from a guy like that, as they would sell getting a jump start every time you want to go somewhere as a safety feature.

Back