Funeral Guardian Society

I thought maybe American Memorial would have the same type of setup but they do not. I can't imagine anyone else offers it other than LH.

Scott, you da man! That blows my guessing out of the water!

Next question... (begging).... are there any other FE/Burial/Preneed policies that provide rapid payout like Forethought, or are they unique in this regard?

Cincinnati Equitable, Homesteaders, Atlantic Coast, Investors Heritage would be a few. There are many around the country. Most are regional companies that do preneed and have FE as a sideline. Rates and underwriting are not as competitive as the main FE companies though.

Thinking about working for LincolnHeritage. Can anyone tell me what it is like to work for them? I'd like to hear from past and present agents. Tellme qbout their lead program.

Thanks.

Thinking about working for LincolnHeritage. Can anyone tell me what it is like to work for them? I'd like to hear from past and present agents. Tellme qbout their lead program.

Thanks.

They have been very good for me.

Cincinnati Equitable, Homesteaders, Atlantic Coast, Investors Heritage would be a few. There are many around the country. Most are regional companies that do preneed and have FE as a sideline. Rates and underwriting are not as competitive as the main FE companies though.

Homesteaders? Are they still around? Sold FE with them back in the early 80s.

Homesteaders? Are they still around? Sold FE with them back in the early 80s.

Yes. They have grown and are either the #1 or #2 Preneed insurance company now.

ForeThought's long time president Steve Lang jumped over to Homesteaders about 5 years ago.

He's made some of the same changes there that I didn't like at ForeThought.

But that's progress.

Yes. They have grown and are either the #1 or #2 Preneed insurance company now.

ForeThought's long time president Steve Lang jumped over to Homesteaders about 5 years ago.

He's made some of the same changes there that I didn't like at ForeThought.

But that's progress.

So they got out of the FE business and went solely to preneed? They were a good little company back in the late 70s, early 80s.

have you heard of Senior Life Services in FL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone herad of Senior Life Services in FL? looking to work for them, but would like some back ground on how they treat there agents. thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back