Generic Senior Flyer for Independent Agents

I find it hard to believe this has been approved when it mentions we offer many plans including medicare advantage and then not list any companies. I have looked into doing this with newspaper ads and was shot down instantly. an FMO approval does not mean a CMS approval.

I find it hard to believe this has been approved when it mentions we offer many plans including medicare advantage and then not list any companies. I have looked into doing this with newspaper ads and was shot down instantly. an FMO approval does not mean a CMS approval.

Looks nice and since it's generic and doesn't have a BRC attached, it wouldn't need to be filed with CMS. CMS rules wouldn't allow you to say "right" plan due to guidelines around superlatives. Also, I don't think un-expected should have a hyphen. Not trying to knit-pick, just a little feedback. Thanks for sharing!

Craig

How do we know this was approved? Would it have a code or something on the bottom?
Just asking, new at this advertising stuff.

How do we know this was approved? Would it have a code or something on the bottom?
Just asking, new at this advertising stuff.

That's exactly what I was thinking. All the flyers I have seen/ used have that that CMS disclaimer deal on the bottom of it.

Hello all - Here are the final pieces in all four versions. I've found having marketing pieces geared toward different demographics can be very effective. The pieces were approved based on CMS compliance as well as United HealthCare. I am extending a discount to all Insurance Forum agents. Please direct your order requests to: [email protected] Thanks!

Not seeing pieces...how do I see pieces. Very interested.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Back