Generic Senior Flyer for Independent Agents

I LOVE this forum. You guys have been a well of information, wisdom and sage advice over the years for me.

I have a nice, slick generic Medicare flyer that has been approved by the Compliance Officer in my FMO Agency. Attached please find the “Caucasian” version, I have three other versions where the image on top changes to a Hispanic, African American or Asian couple.

This good-looking marketing piece stands out on a crowded bulletin board or table in a Senior Center. I've used it advertising in the local newspaper, small local magazines, online marketing (Constant Contact) and to hand out during Sales Presentations. With AEP right around the corner, this could really up your game.

I can customize the piece with your contact information for a reasonable fee. I'm offering a discount to all Insurance Forum agents. I'm taking orders now, but will book up soon. I look forward to hearing back from you!

- Robin Alexander
Licensed, Certified Senior Insurance Agent

Attachments

• Robin_SeniorFlyer_Caucas_ApprovedCompliant.pdf
    93.6 KB · Views: 233
"- Robin Alexander
Licensed, Certified Senior Insurance Agent"
What exactly is a "Certified Senior Insurance Agent"??? Is that a CSIA????

:err:

Very good flyer, but you might want to spell "Indivualized" correctly...
thanks - spelling corrected. Let me know if you're interested. I even have a Printer here in Brooklyn who could do 100 full color one-sided copies for $39.

----------

"- Robin Alexander
Licensed, Certified Senior Insurance Agent"
What exactly is a "Certified Senior Insurance Agent"??? Is that a CSIA????

:err:
Its a CMS approved titled for what I do. You may have noticed this Forum is also referred to as Senior Insurance. It's not compliant to refer to oneself as a "Medicare Agent" that implies that one "works for Medicare".

We went through 7 revisions before the flyer was "blessed as compliant"

Let me know how many flyers you need customized and I will get started!

----------

Bay Ridge! My old neighborhood...nice flyer.
Good 'ol Bay Ridge. Where are you living now?

Nice generic marketing piece for the great majority with common sense.

I hope the FMO ran it by the plans. I had a plan tell me a piece like this constituted "multi-plan" marketing piece because I had the "many plans - MAPD/PDP/MedSupp" language in my mailer. %$%#&&!

Hello all -

Here are the final pieces in all four versions. I've found having marketing pieces geared toward different demographics can be very effective. The pieces were approved based on CMS compliance as well as United HealthCare.

I am extending a discount to all Insurance Forum agents.

Please direct your order requests to:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Attachments

• SeniorFlier_AfricanAmer_Appr_Compliant.pdf
    63.8 KB · Views: 64
  • SeniorFlier_Asian_Appr_Compliant.pdf
    200 KB · Views: 33
  • SeniorFlier_Caucas_Appr_Compliant.pdf
    93.6 KB · Views: 72
  • SeniorFlier_Hispanic_Appr_Compliant.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 41