Georgia BCBS Medicare Supplement

bluediamond

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Ok, just had a woman call that moved here to Florida with BCBSGA Plan F, age 65, pays around $160 per month. Is this a standardized or comp plan? Her agent said she could not keep it in Florida, is that true?

Last edited:
Rates for BCBSGA plan F are $170 or $176, depending on your zip.

Like all Medigap plans, she can keep the plan she has regardless of where she moves.

Her agent is an ***.

Rates for BCBSGA plan F are $170 or $176, depending on your zip.

Like all Medigap plans, she can keep the plan she has regardless of where she moves.

Her agent is an ***.

You know I told her this, not her agent was an *** but she could keep it. There isn't any Plan F's in Georgia for BC that are tide to a network, is there?

Is it possible that the agent was trying to tell her she couldn't keep her GA plan and she would have to pick up the FL plan?

You know I told her this, not her agent was an *** but she could keep it. There isn't any Plan F's in Georgia for BC that are tide to a network, is there?

What does the tide have to do with it? No, there aren't any BCBSGA Med Supps tied to a network.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm not real good with geography but I'm pretty sure there is no tide in GA;)

You must not be. The Atlantic Ocean is off the east coast of the entire state of Georgia. I'm pretty sure the Atlantic has a tide.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there is no tide in GA

Sold in stores all over the state.

Tide.jpg

We also have Cheer, All, Wisk . . .

What does the tide have to do with it? No, there aren't any BCBSGA Med Supps tied to a network.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You must not be. The Atlantic Ocean is off the east coast of the entire state of Georgia. I'm pretty sure the Atlantic has a tide.

I reported your post for being confrontational...

Back