Gerber Life Medicare Supplement

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
Anyone got a line or info into the Gerber Line being offered? I just got an email and rates should be in the followup...

Re: Gerber Life Medicare Supp

I just got the same from that group in Fla. Guess Gerber wants to make more money off the baby boomers ageing in to Medicare, since they are familiar with the company name.

Oh wait, they feed them Gerber's in the nursing facility, don't they?

Anyone got a line or info into the Gerber Line being offered? I just got an email and rates should be in the followup...

I have rates and contracts. There is a thread in the offers section. I have rates and commissions for the 32 states they have released in. Missouri is one of them.

The following link will bring up all the states Gerber has released in as of today and the rates in those states.

gerbermarketing

Last edited:

I have rates and contracts. There is a thread in the offers section. I have rates and commissions for the 32 states they have released in. Missouri is one of them.

The following link will bring up all the states Gerber has released in as of today and the rates in those states.

gerbermarketing

Thanks for the rates. They are just under what MoO charges. Plus they offer a disability med-supp. I had 2 marketers that emailed me information on this this morning. Precision Insurance Marketing is the one I responded to. Offers 22% commission + a 12 month advance. I may be writing some with them.:yes:

Frank,

Get me the contracting for this ASAP. Great rates for Kansas and Missouri. One of my usuals is offering it, but I haven't seen the info that you gave me. Too slow... gotta go.

Thanks for the rates. They are just under what MoO charges. Plus they offer a disability med-supp. I had 2 marketers that emailed me information on this this morning. Precision Insurance Marketing is the one I responded to. Offers 22% commission + a 12 month advance. I may be writing some with them.:yes:

Unfortunately I don't have the commission rates that I will offer yet. Should have them sometime tomorrow.

It isn't Precision that is offering a 12 month advance, it is Gerber. Anyone contracted with them can get a 12 month advance.

Last edited:

Unfortunately I don't have the commission rates that I will offer yet. Should have them sometime tomorrow. I know it will be above street just don't know how much yet.

It isn't Precision that is offering a 12 month advance, it is Gerber. Anyone contracted with them can get a 12 month advance.

I didn't say or think it was Precision.

I looked up Gerber Life's AM Best rating. It's "A" w/a negative outlook....Best's Rating Center - Company Information for Gerber Life Insurance Company

I got 7 phone calls today about Gerber, 5 from AmeriLife (yup, FIVE) and 2 from random IMOs. Also got an email and a fax from two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IMOs.

They sure are getting the word out! I would never do business with AmeriLife because they are crooked, but I am going to contract through someone else because they pay a good commission, no interest on 12 mth advance and good rates/underwriting.

Back