Getting Contracted with Medicare Providers

WestonMeckes

Is there any way to expedite the process?

I work with an agency that is adding Medicare lines for the first time, and it has been a hassle trying to contract with all of the different CA providers.

Is there an efficient way?

Thank you,
Wes

Is there any way to expedite the process? I work with an agency that is adding Medicare lines for the first time, and it has been a hassle trying to contract with all of the different CA providers. Is there an efficient way? Thank you, Wes

Medsupps? Some companies will expedite your contract if you submit business with them. But they might require pre-appointment in your state. Other than that, just call the companies and ask them to move it along bc you have some business to write, but ask nicely

Is there any way to expedite the process?

I work with an agency that is adding Medicare lines for the first time, and it has been a hassle trying to contract with all of the different CA providers.

Is there an efficient way?

Thank you,
Wes

Just hope for the best. The issue the carriers are likely running into is that everyone else is doing the same thing and trying to get contracted at the last minute. I would ask if they can expedite and be as nice as possible so maybe they may move you up in the stack instead of being an ass where they may lose your file for a little while.

Medsupps? Some companies will expedite your contract if you submit business with them. But they might require pre-appointment in your state. Other than that, just call the companies and ask them to move it along bc you have some business to write, but ask nicely

What do you mean by pre-appointment?

Thank you for the response.

----------

Just hope for the best. The issue the carriers are likely running into is that everyone else is doing the same thing and trying to get contracted at the last minute. I would ask if they can expedite and be as nice as possible so maybe they may move you up in the stack instead of being an ass where they may lose your file for a little while.

And that is understandable as we round the corner to open enrollment.

What do you mean by pre-appointment?

----------

And that is understandable as we round the corner to open enrollment.

Pre-appointment means they want you appointed before you go out and sell their product. Some states allow you to sell before the appointment but that doesn't mean the carrier wants you to.

I hope that you realize that once you get appointed with a carrier that you will then have to take a certification course to become eligible to sell Medicare products...referring to MAPD and PDP. You then will have to do the training and certification for EACH carrier. Good luck, at least you'll be ready for next year.

Is there any way to expedite the process? I work with an agency that is adding Medicare lines for the first time, and it has been a hassle trying to contract with all of the different CA providers. Is there an efficient way? Thank you, Wes

Maybe you will catch the last half of AEP this year?

As someone else mentioned at least you will be ready for next year!

Back