Getting Started in Supps

I have salesdialers.com and a telemarketer I use for home insurance. Maybe I should have her call 67-69 year olds to save money.

----------

I'm appointed through Cigna and trans in Michigan. Michigan seems like a bad med supp state. MA is huge here. I suppose it's easy to get out of state licenses. I sell home and auto by internet and phone, so that's very familiar to me.

I don't do in person.

In MI AARP is a must Have. I haven't marketed In 2 years in MI but AARP has always been good and Medsupp have never been Issue, Hap is big for MA and expensive I would get that as an objection and kill it with plan N for a couple dollars more

Also I understand that blue cross legacy has had some big increases there the market should be even better

The only reason I don't market these Is I get paid better than AARP with other carriers in other states and I don't like the pay structure of other carriers in MI,

In MI AARP is a must Have. I haven't marketed In 2 years in MI but AARP has always been good and Medsupp have never been Issue, Hap is big for MA and expensive I would get that as an objection and kill it with plan N for a couple dollars more

Also I understand that blue cross legacy has had some big increases there the market should be even better

The only reason I don't market these Is I get paid better than AARP with other carriers in other states and I don't like the pay structure of other carriers in MI,

I will get AARP then. I hate the 3 years commission though in Michigan and would probably just learn here due to that and then branch out to other states.

I will get AARP then. I hate the 3 years commission though in Michigan and would probably just learn here due to that and then branch out to other states.

When I started I got leads cheep in NY, FL, MI,& CA, I did a lot of AARP in these states and the sales are fairly easy in these states.

But than I started to spend more time on this forum got hooked up with few other FMO's got some good contracts, and began to learn underwriting (With AARP you didn't need to think on underwriting) I realized that I would make more with less deals at an average of $25 per month than more deals at $17-$22 per month and besides other carriers pay at least something after 6 years and I have opportunity in other states to changes plans and start the clock again,

I have Cigna and trans America with ritter

I have some contracts with Ritter I like Ritter, They give fair commission and I trust them not to cheat me, Agent Support is good

I think SMS out of MO is my best FMO though, I just like that I have 1 Rep and seems like a more personable FMO

I have some contracts with Ritter I like Ritter, They give fair commission and I trust them not to cheat me, Agent Support is good

I think SMS out of MO is my best FMO though, I just like that I have 1 Rep and seems like a more personable FMO

You ever buy Ritters direct mail leads?

You ever buy Ritters direct mail leads?

I have not but I don't do much direct mail, I try it every once in a while because everyone loves it but I never do to well with it, I am most comfortable with internet leads

I have not but I don't do much direct mail, I try it every once in a while because everyone loves it but I never do to well with it, I am most comfortable with internet leads

Do you generate your own? I used to generate hundreds of auto & home myself, but now only 10-15/month. Bing is easy to rank, but google has become quite the challenge.

Do you generate your own? I used to generate hundreds of auto & home myself, but now only 10-15/month. Bing is easy to rank, but google has become quite the challenge.

No I still buy I am about to start spending more time leaning about it, But I am not even at square one yet It will take a little time.

And then there are those of us that AHIP/carrier certify and only sell Part D because MA is not available in our area.
If you sell Med Supps, you will either sell F, G or N. If Insurance is a hobby, sell High Deductible Plan F.
If you sell Plan F, you tell the senior, "for your upcoming hip replacement, Medicare will be billed, the balance gets paid by your Med Supp. You then have $0 liability".
If you sell Plan G, replace "$0" above with "$183".
If you sell Plan N, replace "$0" with "$183 + up to $20 per office visit copay"
This is how Rick trained me to sell.
Of course, Rick also trained Harrison Ford how to fly.

At his age, I thought he taught Noah shipbuilding..

Back