Getting Started in Supps

Hahaha, but not before you quoted him. I would've given Bevo a Thumbs Up on that, because in another thread Mr. Zombies discussing "getting ready to sell"...down to the brand of shoes he just bought.

That was a good post, but I think Bevo deleted it because he doesn't usually come on that strong.:)

Yeah. That freaked me out. It reminds me of that question at the start of a thread that you answered and then the poster went back and edited it to a totally different question. Hahaha.

Yeah. That freaked me out. It reminds me of that question at the start of a thread that you answered and then the poster went back and edited it to a totally different question. Hahaha.

I've had that happen. I've also had it happen plenty of times where I'll type out a response, and when I click on the submit reply button, the threads been deleted by a mod.

Are you going to the Medicare conference in Austin in a week or so?

Hmmmm. Am I going crazy or did you just delete your post to Mr. Zombie?

Man you're quick to the draw ExProgrammer. I'm down in Universal Studios in Orlando now and we were rushing out of the hotel to go to the park this morning and I pushed that one out prior to scrubbing it a tad more.

I still agree with what I stated but my goal isn't to stomp someone down (unless I've come to the rational conclusion that they deserve it), so I decided to be nicer.

This does have all the makings of someone who will suffer greatly from Paralysis by Analysis however, and I fear another newbie will come along and believe what is complete and utter B.S. on things you "need to know" before selling Med Supps.

Stuffing your brain full of unused trivia keeps you from focusing on creating a successful BUSINESS which means you need to just shut up and sell most of the time.. Google exists for a reason and memorizing facts that aren't used in 99.9% of your sales calls does not pay your bills!

There, that was nicer. :yes:

Are you going to the Medicare conference in Austin in a week or so?

Are you referring to the Med Supp conference in Dallas, in like 6 weeks? If so you were 0 for 2 on that one..lol.

I have a room booked, still not sure I'm going to drive up there as I have a lot of projects I'm hitting hard right now and not entirely convinced it will be worth it (leaning towards No).

----------

Hahaha, but not before you quoted him. I would've given Bevo a Thumbs Up on that

I accept your verbal Thumbs up buddy. Thanks!

Man you're quick to the draw ExProgrammer. I'm down in Universal Studios in Orlando now and we were rushing out of the hotel to go to the park this morning and I pushed that one out prior to scrubbing it a tad more.

I still agree with what I stated but my goal isn't to stomp someone down (unless I've come to the rational conclusion that they deserve it), so I decided to be nicer.

This does have all the makings of someone who will suffer greatly from Paralysis by Analysis however, and I fear another newbie will come along and believe what is complete and utter B.S. on things you "need to know" before selling Med Supps.

Stuffing your brain full of unused trivia keeps you from focusing on creating a successful BUSINESS which means you need to just shut up and sell most of the time.. Google exists for a reason and memorizing facts that aren't used in 99.9% of your sales calls does not pay your bills!

There, that was nicer. :yes:

Are you referring to the Med Supp conference in Dallas, in like 6 weeks? If so you were 0 for 2 on that one..lol.

I have a room booked, still not sure I'm going to drive up there as I have a lot of projects I'm hitting hard right now and not entirely convinced it will be worth it (leaning towards No).

----------

I accept your verbal Thumbs up buddy. Thanks!

There actually is a Medicare conference in Austin this month. Not to be confused with the Med Supp conference in Dallas in April. And then there's the Trumpcare conference in Houston in June. OK, that last one was a joke. But the other two are real.

http://exlevents.com/medicare-conference

It's not aimed toward sales. But it's in your backyard.

Last edited:
Back