Good Opening for Afed Internet Leads?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Good Opening for Aged Internet Leads?

I do ok with new internet leads, Where I struggle is getting a conversation going when I call some of the leads I had not reached,

For instance now I am calling leads 3 to 12 months old I do get some conversations going and see potential but I can see also I should be speaking to more people.

With new leads I am very strait forward in saying I received for inquiry online and it works well but with aged leads seems saying I am following up on your previous inquiry does not work as well as maybe another approach might.

any suggestions?

----------

I am sorry for misspelling in title I don't see how to edit title.

Last edited:
I do ok with new internet leads, Where I struggle is getting a conversation going when I call some of the leads I had not reached,

For instance now I am calling leads 3 to 12 months old I do get some conversations going and see potential but I can see also I should be speaking to more people.

With new leads I am very strait forward in saying I received for inquiry online and it works well but with aged leads seems saying I am following up on your previous inquiry does not work as well as maybe another approach might.

any suggestions?

----------

I am sorry for misspelling in title I don't see how to edit title.

I don't work internet leads, but I'd treat them the same as any other aged lead. I'd say, "you had requested some information a while back"...or something like that.:yes:

When I have new agents i'll start them on these...they all say the same thing which is:

"You actually visited one of our websites back in {MONTH} for Medigap insurance, but it looks like we never connected.....I'm glad we're able to speak now though....let me just ask, which company did you end up going with for your Medicare insurance?"

Almost always gets them talking and giving you info. If they say "Oh XYZ company.." You can respond with something that applies such as "Oh good, yet another good reason that we just take a minute or two to speak, as XYZ has had some pretty big rate increases in your area and we're moving many people like yourself to help save them money...How much are you paying with them currently?"

Questions, questions, and more questions to data gather and keep them in the conversation. And ask them in a tone of confidence. Don't ask them if you can ask them a question. Just ask.

Just need to pry them open and that intro works very well for us and has for years.

When I have new agents i'll start them on these...they all say the same thing which is:

"You actually visited one of our websites back in {MONTH} for Medigap insurance, but it looks like we never connected.....I'm glad we're able to speak now though....let me just ask, which company did you end up going with for your Medicare insurance?"

Almost always gets them talking and giving you info. If they say "Oh XYZ company.." You can respond with something that applies such as "Oh good, yet another good reason that we just take a minute or two to speak, as XYZ has had some pretty big rate increases in your area and we're moving many people like yourself to help save them money...How much are you paying with them currently?"

Questions, questions, and more questions to data gather and keep them in the conversation. And ask them in a tone of confidence. Don't ask them if you can ask them a question. Just ask.

Just need to pry them open and that intro works very well for us and has for years.

I like this, It feels right.

Thanks Learn something new everday

You can also use the edit button to go back and fix posts when you hit the enter button before proofreading it. I have to do it all the time for removing something that didn't sound right or maybe when I've left a letter out of a word....something like that. ;)

Edit: Or when somebody goes back and fixes thier post before you can submit you correction post! :D

Tried it today, Its a minor adjustment from what I was doing, but the little tweak you gave me made a big difference, Had Several good calls off the aged leads today. Thank you

Re: Good Opening for Aged Internet Leads?

Thanks Learn something new everday

----------

Weird Its fixed when thread is opened but not when closed

What is displayed is the title the last person used. So I just corrected it in my response.

Back