GOP Health Care Changes

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
One of my members used to be on Medicaid as their secondary, now they have Aetna here in Ohio. That was part of the implementation of ObamaCare where states started enrolling Dual Eligibles into managed care plans under what were called Demonstration Projects. Its called My Care Ohio here. Some people have the My Care Ohio plans as their primary and secondary. I cannot find anything as to whether the GOP plan alters the demonstration projects. Does anyone know if these will be affected by GOP changes. I'd like My Care Ohio to go away completely personally.

Until the bill goes through the Senate and is signed by the prez, anything is just speculation. How your situation is or is not addressed at this time is moot.

One of my members used to be on Medicaid as their secondary, now they have Aetna here in Ohio. That was part of the implementation of ObamaCare where states started enrolling Dual Eligibles into managed care plans under what were called Demonstration Projects. Its called My Care Ohio here. Some people have the My Care Ohio plans as their primary and secondary. I cannot find anything as to whether the GOP plan alters the demonstration projects. Does anyone know if these will be affected by GOP changes. I'd like My Care Ohio to go away completely personally.

You can opt your client out of managed care for their Medicare still. Just glad your medicare so stare can't opt them in.

I hate managed care

Back