GPM Medicare Supplements

This is their second round in Georgia. The first time (2010 I think) they were competitive for a short while. I'm guessing they are still using MoO to handle everything like they did before. Personally, I am waiting to see what they do after the first year.

Seems like a good idea. I took a chance on CHLIC, and they have improved since some struggles in AEP. Last App submitted late TH and approved early M.

Scott (Shafron), I used GTL in the past but not for Medigap. They seemed to do OK with accident plans and other ancillary lines.

Medigap was a disaster and it wasn't AEP. I figured if they couldn't get their act together in the dead of summer no way I would count on them when things get busy. I don't think I have ever jettisoned a carrier so quickly.

Has anyone been using them? I've written two plan G's recently for T65 and quoted a couple of others in PA.

Today I received an email that for in-force business in IL & KS they are having 12% increases in Plans F, G & N. OH is being hit with 7% on those plans.

I know that won't affect my new business right now, but I am concerned...

They were competitive for all of one year here in FL on over 65. That was short lived

Edit : just checked them here and they must have pulled out. So they lasted a good 3-4 years in FL.

They were competitive in GA then they weren't. Dropped off the face of the earth then reappeared here a few months ago.

They use Equitable L&C as their TPA. Instant underwriting. Tried to take a client away a few months ago. He signed on then got cold feet and called to see if he made a mistake. Turned out he had a medical issue he legitimately forgot about (no current treatment but within the 5 yr window). He called GPM and cancelled so I kept him. We will revisit early 2019 when he is beyond the 5 yr lookback.

Has anyone been using them? I've written two plan G's recently for T65 and quoted a couple of others in PA.

Today I received an email that for in-force business in IL & KS they are having 12% increases in Plans F, G & N. OH is being hit with 7% on those plans.

I know that won't affect my new business right now, but I am concerned...
Rate increases all over the country with GPM

Back