Anyone using them?

EApp easy for clients?

Worth picking up for TN-GA?

I do not know much about GPM.

T65 Rates are on the low end.

Anyone using them?

EApp easy for clients?

Worth picking up for TN-GA?

This is their second round in Georgia. The first time (2010 I think) they were competitive for a short while. I'm guessing they are still using MoO to handle everything like they did before. Personally, I am waiting to see what they do after the first year.

It appears the only way to get contracted is via SMS. I thought about contracting then decided to wait. Don't want to get burned like I did with GTL.

They forget to mail policy and ID cards. Take weeks to process simple app. Send mail to wrong address even after corrected 2x.

Yes, that was it. Consider that was only with 5 apps (that were approved). Managed to screw up 4 out of 5.

Another app was declined after being in underwriting 3+ weeks. Submitted to another carrier. Approved in one day.

Yes, that was it. Consider that was only with 5 apps (that were approved). Managed to screw up 4 out of 5.

Another app was declined after being in underwriting 3+ weeks. Submitted to another carrier. Approved in one day.

It's amazing how much "ease of doing business" matters. These carriers sometimes go out of their way to "sell" agents on this or that feature... but we really just want efficiency, etc. They don't realize how much time it wastes when we have to check status updates for 3 weeeks...

It's amazing how much "ease of doing business" matters. These carriers sometimes go out of their way to "sell" agents on this or that feature... but we really just want efficiency, etc. They don't realize how much time it wastes when we have to check status updates for 3 weeeks...

God bless Medico.

Back