Group Retiree Medical Plan

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Incoming email. Anyone have information that can shed some light on this. I think I have seen this, or something like it before, but not getting any hits when I search my data files

S e n i o r s C h o i c e is a tax deductible group retiree medical plan for Seniors 65+ that covers both A & B of Medicare. The group sponsorship can go down to one life, making it a great choice for groups of any size. plans offer:

Co-pay options that may reduce your premium
Many Deductible options
Unique optional benefits that may help in reducing out-of-pocket expenses
Part D Prescription drug plans available, the high option plan is full insurance with no Gap.

With so many options it’s easy for groups to offer plans that fit everyone’s needs. To find out more contact

M e r c h a n t s B e n e f i t A d m i n i s t r a t i o n

Incoming email. Anyone have information that can shed some light on this. I think I have seen this, or something like it before, but not getting any hits when I search my data files

S e n i o r s C h o i c e is a tax deductible group retiree medical plan for Seniors 65+ that covers both A & B of Medicare. The group sponsorship can go down to one life, making it a great choice for groups of any size. plans offer:

Co-pay options that may reduce your premium
Many Deductible options
Unique optional benefits that may help in reducing out-of-pocket expenses
Part D Prescription drug plans available, the high option plan is full insurance with no Gap.

With so many options it’s easy for groups to offer plans that fit everyone’s needs. To find out more contact

M e r c h a n t s B e n e f i t A d m i n i s t r a t i o n

Looks like it's through GTL and Humana Bob. Merchants Benefit Administration is the TPA.

Medical Coverage Underwritten by:
Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company

Prescription Coverage Provided by:
Humana

Seniors Choice Products (Group Retiree Medical) - MBAAdmin.com

I am familiar with MBA. Have written their dental plans before. Seems like they were based in SF at that time.

Maybe no.

Not a big fan out of trust plans. If you or anyone else has experience with this I might be interested.

I am familiar with MBA. Have written their dental plans before. Seems like they were based in SF at that time.

Maybe no.

Not a big fan out of trust plans. If you or anyone else has experience with this I might be interested.

I don't have any experience with them. I just didn't know if you'd seen what I posted. Looks like they're in Scottsdale, AZ now.

Yeah, I clicked through to the site. Not sure this is something I want to offer. Would be curious how long GTL paper has been used on the product. Might explain why CSG shows them with 30 yrs Medigap experience but only 44k lives and $51M in premium

Yeah, I clicked through to the site. Not sure this is something I want to offer. Would be curious how long GTL paper has been used on the product. Might explain why CSG shows them with 30 yrs Medigap experience but only 44k lives and $51M in premium

GTL wrote Med Supps years ago, but only recently started writing them again. They've had United National doing the Med Supp thing. UNL's still writing them, but hasn't been competitive for about 5 years. GTL's not even writing Med Supps in their home state of Illinois at this time.

Back