Guaranteed Issue FE at great rates

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
This is for experienced FE agents only please.

I need to know how many agents are in Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee and Kentucky that would be interested in selling a guaranteed issue Final Expense product that pays lower commissions but has great rates for people in bad health?

Company is rated B+ and has been in business over 50-years.

3-year Return of Premium with 8% interest. Full benefit after 3rd year. Everyone accepted. 12-month full chargeback for death or cancelations.

Commissions will be 50% street level 5% renewals years 2-5 and 3.5% renewals yrs 6-10

Commissions can be somewhat higher with proven FE top producers.

Rates:
70-year old Male smoker with heart disease and C.O.P.D. $10,000 = $68 $15,000= $99

65- year female smoker with cancer
$10,000 = $50 $15,000= $73

Available for ages 50-80

No lead programs

I need to know how many people in these states would be interested in this?

Just reply here on this thread for now and give me an idea what state you're in and how much volume of this product you would expect to sell per year.

" Commissions will be 50% street level 5% renewals years 2-5 and 3.5% renewals yrs 6-10 "

What about producers? What's the scale and production requirements to earn more % ?

What kind of apps? Can it be done online? Phone?

Thanks,

Tom

" Commissions will be 50% street level 5% renewals years 2-5 and 3.5% renewals yrs 6-10 "

What about producers? What's the scale and production requirements to earn more % ?

What kind of apps? Can it be done online? Phone?

Thanks,

Tom

No online or telesales. Face to face only. This product will be for agents that are already out selling FE but run into cases they can't place due to health and most Guaranteed Issue policies cost too much. It will be similar to Presidential except much less expensive.

There is already several choices that will take them and pay better commissions but at much higher payments. Is there a market for a low priced product with low commissions?

For instance, Americo will take that 70-year old male smoker with health problems at $202. for $10,000 and they won't even consider $15,000. You can save him $103 monthly and throw in $5,000 extra in death benefit. Would this help you close more sales? Is it worth earning only $555 when you could have made $2,000 + if you could close him on the Americo?

What is the company? I'm in Oklahoma...so not able to write under you, but that product sounds great.

I'm sorry to say that this product won't exist anywhere but Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio. I'll release the name of the carrier once the product details are finalized. Right now I'm just trying to get an idea of how attractive the product would be.

I'm sorry to say that this product won't exist anywhere but Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio. I'll release the name of the carrier once the product details are finalized. Right now I'm just trying to get an idea of how attractive the product would be.

The choice between getting 500 in commission versus 2000 is not always there, especially if the client has any input. Since gas is not getting any cheaper, I would think that walking away with 500 when the client is not going to pay 200 a month is an easy decision, especially where it is guaranteed issue so the sale is essentially done, for the most part and you are not going to be running around and following up on underwriting. I am talking about having the product in one's hip pocket versus promoting it in place of something else which is another matter.

Winter

Also in Ohio and would like to help these people get something they can afford with benefits. 50% of something beats 200% of nothing!

Back