Guess Who's Changing Their Comp on GI Med Supp?

Believe Bankers Fidelity still pays full commission on GI. Don't see any footnote on my comission schedule to the contrary.

Believe Bankers Fidelity still pays full commission on GI. Don't see any footnote on my comission schedule to the contrary.

Might be state specific, mine pays a one time $25 fee...but they pay full comp on Disability Med Supps and have one of the best U65 rates. Definitely the company to use for Disbility Med Supps.

Might be state specific, mine pays a one time $25 fee...but they pay full comp on Disability Med Supps and have one of the best U65 rates. Definitely the company to use for Disbility Med Supps.

That is good info. I am glad I added them this year

That is good info. I am glad I added them this year

There're a lot of things to like about them. I wish they had a POS PHI. They stopped doing them for Med Supps right about the time I picked them up. I just wish they were a little faster getting them issued.

There're a lot of things to like about them. I wish they had a POS PHI. They stopped doing them for Med Supps right about the time I picked them up. I just wish they were a little faster getting them issued.

I just added them few weeks haven't used them yet, How long do they normally take?

Seems like They will take a lot of those hard cases is why I am excited to add them

I just added them few weeks haven't used them yet, How long do they normally take?

Seems like They will take a lot of those hard cases is why I am excited to add them

They seem to be taking about 10 days. They seem to sit in UW for a week. Once they actually start looking at it, it goes pretty quickly.

Yes they will take the hard cases...especially heart/diabetes.

BFLIC takes about 5 business days for IEP. Have not tried them for GI or U65.

Underwritten cases about 10 business days.

During AEP they got swamped and things took forever. Some took 6 weeks to sort through.

Overall I have been pleased despite a few rocky places. I believe things will improve as they go along.

I don't think they had brokers until just recently. Seem to have a bunch of career agents with a rah-rah mentality.

BFLIC takes about 5 business days for IEP. Have not tried them for GI or U65.

Underwritten cases about 10 business days.

During AEP they got swamped and things took forever. Some took 6 weeks to sort through.

Overall I have been pleased despite a few rocky places. I believe things will improve as they go along.

I don't think they had brokers until just recently. Seem to have a bunch of career agents with a rah-rah mentality.

They might've had both. I looked at them 10 years ago(might've been longer). They were marketing to independent agents, but I didn't pick them up. All of their products just seemed to be a little higher than most, so they didn't make since at that time.

Now they make lots of since with their UW and they have some of the better rates too.

They changed their rate structure a couple of years ago. Abandoned unisex rates and made a few other changes. Ran across an old field bulletin announcing the changes.

They changed their rate structure a couple of years ago. Abandoned unisex rates and made a few other changes. Ran across an old field bulletin announcing the changes.

They're doing it right now.

I've been waiting for 4-5 months for Liberty Bankers to be approved in Illinois. They're showing up as being available here on 01/16/2016, but they're still pending. Can't even order supplies yet.

I don't think they'll be as lenient as Bankers, but they blow everybody out on the rates.

Back