Happy Start of AEP!!!

Is anyone calling Humana back on the switchover of the PPO? A lot of folks like to be left alone.:SLEEP:

I plan to change all of my clients to the new PPO myself and not rely on Humana.

I spoke with one long time client yesterday who had been contacted by them-he spent 1 hour on the phone with them going through the enrollment process and then they needed to send him a paper application by snail mail to sign and return.

I realize that many agents have hundreds of clients to touch in a very short period of time but I won't risk the loss of my clients on this plan (about 40) by relying on a bad process, I work too hard to develop new client relationships to do so.

I plan to change all of my clients to the new PPO myself and not rely on Humana.

I spoke with one long time client yesterday who had been contacted by them-he spent 1 hour on the phone with them going through the enrollment process and then they needed to send him a paper application by snail mail to sign and return.

I realize that many agents have hundreds of clients to touch in a very short period of time but I won't risk the loss of my clients on this plan (about 40) by relying on a bad process, I work too hard to develop new client relationships to do so.

I am doing the majority of my rollovers via email. So far, no troubles.

Humana says to trust them with the roll over.... yeah, I believe satan said that to adam once too...

65695950.jpg

Let's see how many apps I have to hunt down to get credit after the season...

Back