Has Any on Heard of Premier Companies Out of Norfolk,Ne?

It seems they sell a ton of products. are they a good outfit?

Premier senior marketing?

I use them and like them because you get lead discounts for selling as little as 5 Medicare products a month. And you don't have to use their leads, I use lead concepts and get the discount through them

I will give one complaint though. I don't do much FE so when a client with cancer asked me to give him some quotes on FE I thought premier would be perfect to help me find the best option for him.

After calling premier the lady gave me a quote of around $118/month for $10k. That was the only option she gave so I assumed they were the cheapest or close to it. It just so happens that I get an email that day from another FMO promoting a guarantee issue FE that's around $75/month for 10k. After talking to them I find out its Gerber. So I then call premier and the lady says, oh yeah, we have that too but no one really writes it. Really? I ask her why and she says because they don't offer commissions after year one.....AND?!?!

That was it! I was shocked. I told her that if it was $5 or so I could understand but you're telling me that agents will write something that is $40/month more for a measly $5 extra commission after year one? I told her that I was disappointed that I thought premier could help me find the best plan for the client not for me. She said sorry and she could email me the Gerber contract. No thanks.

I will give one complaint though. I don't do much FE so when a client with cancer asked me to give him some quotes on FE I thought premier would be perfect to help me find the best option for him.

After calling premier the lady gave me a quote of around $118/month for $10k. That was the only option she gave so I assumed they were the cheapest or close to it. It just so happens that I get an email that day from another FMO promoting a guarantee issue FE that's around $75/month for 10k. After talking to them I find out its Gerber. So I then call premier and the lady says, oh yeah, we have that too but no one really writes it. Really? I ask her why and she says because they don't offer commissions after year one.....AND?!?!

That was it! I was shocked. I told her that if it was $5 or so I could understand but you're telling me that agents will write something that is $40/month more for a measly $5 extra commission after year one? I told her that I was disappointed that I thought premier could help me find the best plan for the client not for me. She said sorry and she could email me the Gerber contract. No thanks.

Little confused

Are you an independent agent in buis for yourself

I mean as an independent I take responsibility to find quotes for myself
I don't trust some one answering the phone at an FMO to give me the right answer

In fact that goes for a lot of things

yes when I get a request for a new product I might make a mistake or 2 in the beginning with a new product

Sometimes you have to pay to go to school

And I might ask questions to an FMO but don't take their word as gospel
People make mistakes some lie some misinformed

but at the end of the day
No one is responsible for my buis but me

Little confused Are you an independent agent in buis for yourself I mean as an independent I take responsibility to find quotes for myself I don't trust some one answering the phone at an FMO to give me the right answer In fact that goes for a lot of things yes when I get a request for a new product I might make a mistake or 2 in the beginning with a new product Sometimes you have to pay to go to school And I might ask questions to an FMO but don't take their word as gospel People make mistakes some lie some misinformed but at the end of the day No one is responsible for my buis but me

I'm Indy and in buis(?) business for myself.
Premier's selling point is you can use them to help you run annuity quotes life ins etc.
like I said before I don't do a ton of FE and very rare a guarantee issue plan. They are supposed to point you in the right direction but obviously I didn't take their word for gospel because I still looked around.

I also e-mail or call Premier if I need a comparison on a FE or LTC plan. They have all the companies at their finger tips and are very good at e-mailing you quotes from the top 2 or 3. They have a quoting tool for MA and Med sups that works very well. If you want a one-stop shop this is the FMO for you!

I also e-mail or call Premier if I need a comparison on a FE or LTC plan. They have all the companies at their finger tips and are very good at e-mailing you quotes from the top 2 or 3. They have a quoting tool for MA and Med sups that works very well. If you want a one-stop shop this is the FMO for you!

Except when you find out how the comparisons really work like I mentioned above

Back