Has anyone Heard of Imdirect?

johnsull121

I had a call from imdirect. Is anyone working with them? The person who called me said that they give a free 1,000 piece lead mailer for contracting with them and $50 for every policy to use towards more leads. They only work with Mutual of Omaha. I need a Medicare supplement carrier to use this fall and I think this might be a great opportunity. If anyone is contracted with them or knows anything please help me out. Their website is imdirect.net.

I get leery when I go to a website and have no idea who runs the Company. No names of anyone. I could dig deeper but I'm too lazy on a Friday.

I get leery when I go to a website and have no idea who runs the Company. No names of anyone. I could dig deeper but I'm too lazy on a Friday.

The whois doesn't shed any light either; private registration.

Site looks neat though.

I spoke to one of their reps and they are part of Premier Companies. I'm going to start working with them. Free med supp leads with contracting with Mutual of Omaha. Their commission rates are better than other IMOs that I talked to for MoO. I should be able to get some good sales out of this. They also let you refer agents and get a bonus. Plus I get $50 for every policy that I write for marketing. I will probably use it for more leads. I recommend giving them a call.

Mutual gives you 5000 free mailing pieces for free every 6 months for being an agent with them. So they are using that and taking the credit. Also Mutual has several promos going on in several states where they could be getting a bonus and not telling you. I would be cautious about this company. Something smells fishy with them.

I did my research on Mutual of Omaha and this FMO. They use MSPM, Lead Concepts, Target Leads and Kramer Direct for their Leads. I thought the same thing when I talked to them. They pay for the mailer up front and give you access to all of the leads. I'm excited to get started with them and will let you know how it goes.

I would recommend giving them a call to get some information. I don't just jump into things without doing my research and they seem legit from what I could find.

And I guess I don't understand what you mean about them taking a bonus from me. I am going to refer other agents to them and they pay me the bonus.

Thanks for letting know to be cautious but I can't find anything wrong with this FMO.

With this being your 3rd post I would say probably cause you work for them.

I will be working for Mutual of Omaha, yes. Selling their Med supps. I'm new to this forum and really appreciate all of the help it has to offer newer agents like myself. I only wanted to get the word out about this FMO to see if others had any input.

I didnt know there was a 3 post rule. I hope you dont post one more or else you could be working for them. Lol.:laugh:

Mutual gives you 5000 free mailing pieces for free every 6 months for being an agent with them. So they are using that and taking the credit. Also Mutual has several promos going on in several states where they could be getting a bonus and not telling you. I would be cautious about this company. Something smells fishy with them.

So, to get the 5000 free you get appointed with them, and 6 months later they will send out the cards ? No production requirements ? Is that info available I the MoO website?

Back