"Have Insurance Thru my Retirment" Objection

yabadabadoo1026

Guru
100+ Post Club
I come across a lot of such and often they claim that it does not expire at any age and continues to be an face that will not reduce below an adequate amount.

Any suggestions on the best response to this objection. We know these folks do not actually have a policy to show to a funeral home and I have to believe its a slower and more complicated process for the beneficiary to navigate thru to getting paid / satisfying the funeral home so as to not hold up funeral.

Guess that wound be my response but any other thoughts on this?

I come across a lot of such and often they claim that it does not expire at any age and continues to be an face that will not reduce below an adequate amount.

Any suggestions on the best response to this objection. We know these folks do not actually have a policy to show to a funeral home and I have to believe its a slower and more complicated process for the beneficiary to navigate thru to getting paid / satisfying the funeral home so as to not hold up funeral.

Guess that wound be my response but any other thoughts on this?

offer an apples to apples comparison, often you can offer them more bang for their buck. Its about all you can do

Back