Have a MA Referral for Dickson, TN

roadrunner

Super Genius
I have a client in Dickson, TN that may be interested in a MA Plan.

Client t65 in March. I met with her and she just doesnt have the money to do a supp. I offered to help her apply for extra help and she does not want to go that route.

SS will automatically be enrolling her in a Cigna PDP in May if she does not get something on her own.

I only do the UHC MA plans at this time and they do not have a choice in Dickson county unless she was a SNP .

I do not have 20 posts on here, but if you are interested provide your contact info and I will contact you.

This appointment will more than likely need to be f2f. I am not sure she would be comfortable providing info over the phone.

And yes, I know that I will have to call the client and provide her with your contact number and the client will have to call you. :err:

Robin

I have a client in Dickson, TN that may be interested in a MA Plan.

Client t65 in March. I met with her and she just doesnt have the money to do a supp. I offered to help her apply for extra help and she does not want to go that route.

SS will automatically be enrolling her in a Cigna PDP in May if she does not get something on her own.

I only do the UHC MA plans at this time and they do not have a choice in Dickson county unless she was a SNP .

I do not have 20 posts on here, but if you are interested provide your contact info and I will contact you.

This appointment will more than likely need to be f2f. I am not sure she would be comfortable providing info over the phone.

And yes, I know that I will have to call the client and provide her with your contact number and the client will have to call you. :err:

Robin

Hi, I am sending you a PM. be glad to help her, I have several plans in that county, many that are zero premium.

Back