Heartland National and State Mutual Supps

SAI is my upline and trainer. Do you suppose that is the problem? Thinking about asking Luke to train me.

Amerilife. That's it. Thx Scott.

They have been working on an e-app since I appointed with them early this year. Supposed to have it ready by 1st Q 20xx

And so it begins... :)

Let me help you with that name. It's Amerilife. I tested the waters and wrote one with them. Paper app which is a pain (man have I gotten lazy). Client wanted to pay quarterly. I've been told they are working on an e-app and may even have it by now for all I know.

It didn't take too long to issue the Med Supp. Getting paid was a different story. Not knowing when they pay, I just waited. I thought, maybe they're like Blue and only pay once per month. According to the vendor who handles payment of commissions, they paid Amerilife on 08/26. I was paid on 09/25. Evidently this isn't normal and a mistake was made.

And no, I didn't assign commissions. This is how they do it. I have yet to place another case with them. More because of the e-app issue and I'm just concerned with future rate increases. Their direct rates were extremely high. Have they figured out a way to reduce costs to keep rates down? I don't know and that's my hesitation.

I will say this in their defense, when I made my rep aware of the commission issue, he went to work right away to get it resolved.

NEVER trust Amerilife. They have kept a LOT of my commissions. And you have to go to Florida to sue them. And they handle the businesses through multiple LLC layers, so it is very hard to actually get anything out of them if you do sue them. If you get paid anything at all, you are lucky. If you get everything you are due, I would be in total shock. I don't care how low the premium is, it ain't that low to make it like you just have to sell it. If your pay goes through Amerilife, you should just run. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN . . . . . DON'T LOOK BACK . . . . . RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

Back