Heartland National ?

Just for clarification, the group/association offering is only Heartland. Manhattan and Equitable still use individual policies.

Heartland isn't competitive in GA so I never considered them. Also, the association structure is a negative to me. They don't have to cancel the association. Much easier to do what other carriers have done and close that block then introduce a new rate structure. Probably a lot easier to do that with the association.

We are closing Heartland National Association 1 and replacing with Heartland National Association 2.

But they don't even have to close Association 1, just raise rates through the roof and start promoting Association 2.

MET plans did this a lot in the 70's. BFAW (later Corroon and Black) had Red NET then Green NET then Black NET. Each had different rules and different rates.

Yes, the association is only for Heartland. The Supp that's offered through the Senior Savers Association charges $2 a month to be a member and has a Household Discount. I just looked and they aren't competitive in your area. They're almost always at the top here.

Back