HELP, Expanding to Other States, Confused on how to Find the Counties Contracted with UHC MAPD

enyce

Expert
I am expanding my business to other states but must know first which counties for which states are the highest volume so that I can get licensed only with the most productive states.

I'm trying to find which counties in particular for multiple states are contracted with UHC MAPD plans so that I can proceed.

Looking through by zip codes is a painstaking process, and I cannot find state specific Medicare and You pdf's.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

UHC reps are clueless, and suggested I look up the information in Google.

Unfortunately Ritter is my only option for now, But not very easy given all the zip codes.

I don't think to many folks are going to help you with this endeavor. I know I surely do not need anymore agents in my neck of the woods selling. :)

Out of all of the companies I would be interested to sell for, UHC would be at the very BOTTOM of my list. Many, many many other companies that would serve you better.

I am expanding my business to other states but must know first which counties for which states are the highest volume so that I can get licensed only with the most productive states.

I'm trying to find which counties in particular for multiple states are contracted with UHC MAPD plans so that I can proceed.

Looking through by zip codes is a painstaking process, and I cannot find state specific Medicare and You pdf's.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Look in New York and New Jersey. You will have enough people to keep you busy for a lifetime.

If you want to contract under my agency, i'd be happy to have a conversation with you.

Have you tried the CMS landscapes? It won't let me post the link here. But if you Google 2014 CMS Landscape it should be the first link that shows up.

Back