How Are Agents Getting Websites That Give Quotes and Let People Enroll Online

How is Equitable unfavorable? They have paid every claim I have had without hesitation.

Hahaha...remember this is the same agent that will replace your business if it's not with an A rated carrier...yet doesn't realize that AARP isn't a carrier. Wonder what AARP's A.M. Best rating is?:laugh:

How is Equitable unfavorable? They have paid every claim I have had without hesitation.
Bernie Madoff paid all of his investors without hesitation, until the money ran out.

----------

Hahaha...remember this is the same agent that will replace your business if it's not with an A rated carrier...yet doesn't realize that AARP isn't a carrier. Wonder what AARP's A.M. Best rating is?:laugh:

If you don't think AARP is a carrier, that's alright. Just ask any AARP members you run into who their insurance is with and they will look you square in the eye and tell you AARP.

Surely, hundreds of thousands if not millions of proud AARP policyholders couldn't be wrong. After all, they do know who they pay their premiums to every month. Right?

Bernie Madoff paid all of his investors without hesitation, until the money ran out.

----------

If you don't think AARP is a carrier, that's alright. Just ask any AARP members you run into who their insurance is with and they will look you square in the eye and tell you AARP.

Surely, hundreds of thousands if not millions of proud AARP policyholders couldn't be wrong. After all, they do know who they pay their premiums to every month. Right?

So, what is AARP's A.M. Best Rating?:skeptical:

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Winston Churchill

*Churchill's mother was American.

----------

Will you write an A- company? If Best ratings are that important, you should not write anything other than A+ .

Just becasue the insured's don't know any better, you as a licensed agent should. If clients say there is no difference between owning term and permanent insurance are you going to start telling people that?

Local people ask me who my car insurance is with and I respond "Sharon Brown". Does that mean she is a carrier?

Last edited:
So... making my website so they can quote seems easy enough. But to allow them to actually enroll using my site? i.e., without me doing an e-app and sending it to their email?

Possible?

Will you write an A- company? If Best ratings are that important, you should not write anything other than A+ .

Just becasue the insured's don't know any better, you as a licensed agent should. If clients say there is no difference between owning term and permanent insurance are you going to start telling people that?

Local people ask me who my car insurance is with and I respond "Sharon Brown". Does that mean she is a carrier?

What's Sharon's A.M. Best Rating?:)

So... making my website so they can quote seems easy enough. But to allow them to actually enroll using my site? i.e., without me doing an e-app and sending it to their email?

Possible?

I have done that for years on health insurance, not so sure I would do that for Medigap. Allow them to enroll, that is. I don't mind letting them see rates but want it to stop at that point.

Possible?

I have a dozen highly visible sites using JHP and get a good amount of "application requests". This is as close as you can get to the best of my knowledge. You still have to call them to complete the app.

Back