How To Build a Med Supp Agency

Turkey Hunter

Does anyone know the best route to take to build a Med Supp practice?
I have been selling annuities and doing managed money for 20 years but cannot seem to get enough people to come to my dinner seminars here in Tallahassee, FL anymore.
I would like to do med supp seminars to people turning age 65.
Thanks,
Pete

I have been selling annuities and doing managed money for 20 years but cannot seem to get enough people to come to my dinner seminars here in Tallahassee, FL anymore.
Thanks,
Pete

Step 1. Go to MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone
Step 2. Do what Chris says.

Seriously, he is giving you everything you need to know to build a medsupp business/agency.

Thanks,
Pete

Hi Pete!

If you already have the skill set for financial products, adding Medicare Supplements would be a great move! I think it is one of the best niches to cross-sell.

I personally never did well with dinner seminars (maybe Portland just has too many plate lickers?? lol). If you are looking for more information on the sales process for Medicare Supplements, both the aforementioned web sites are great resources - I would also throw my recent published book in the mix.

"How to Qualify, Present, and Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors"

Over 30+ agents collaborated with me, sharing their insights in the sales process (plus verbatim scripts that they use).

Best of luck and I would also continue reading here on the forum as well and post any questions you might have, the folks here can be helpful (most of the time :D ).

Back