How To Get Into Selling Medicare Supps

I would like to know what companies to get signed up with to sell medicare supps and become certified at it.

For Medicare Supplements there is no certification required. You just pick a company and get appointed. Call Frank Stansy from MO on this forum and he will get you all set up.

For Medicare Supplements there is no certification required. You just pick a company and get appointed. Call Frank Stansy from MO on this forum and he will get you all set up.

Remember, AARP/Secure Horizons does require you to certify.

Thank you, how do I find him on here. New to the site haven't quite navigated through here yet.

If you have any other wisdom for me with my signature, would appreciate it.

I would like to know what companies to get signed up with to sell medicare supps and become certified at it.

As stated by a previous post, Frank is the go-to guy for MedSupps. He is fair and honest and will work with you to make sure you know MedSupps.

I know this by way of others here and a friend of mine that just started the process (this week) to work with Frank.

Good Luck!

Hey Guru,

How do I get on with AARP?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As stated by a previous post, Frank is the go-to guy for MedSupps. He is fair and honest and will work with you to make sure you know MedSupps.

I know this by way of others here and a friend of mine that just started the process (this week) to work with Frank.

Good Luck!

I will look him up.
Just googled his name couldn't find it, how would I find it on here do you all know his user name?

Last edited:
Senior Market Sales is an FMO with a lot of good carriers and and give you the service you need.
800-786-5566 will get you fixed up with the Best. Just because someone spends their time posting all the time, does not make them any smarter than the next buy. Does not mean they can offer you a top contract. Does not mean you are getting the best service. Call the number at the top and you will be working with a TOP FMO that writes over a $100 Million of Med Supp a Year.

Last edited:
Senior Market Sales is an FMO with a lot of good carriers and and give you the service you need.
800-786-5566 will get you fixed up with the Best. Just because someone spends their time posting all the time, does not make them any smarter than the next buy. Does not mean they can offer you a top contract. Does not mean you are getting the best service. Call the number at the top and you will be working with a TOP FMO that writes over a $100 Million of Med Supp a Year.

The "top contract" wouldn't interest me as a newbie as much as someone who can train me to prospect (cold calling, web leads, mailers) how to present and close on the phone and a thorough knowledge of the market place.

Back