How Many Medicare Supplements Did You Sell?

G

I'm just curious since I have read about the various ways to prospect and sell medicare supplements all over the country who has sold what.

For the Year 2009 you sold how many?
2010 year to date how have you sold?

What's with all the nosey post lately?

When I made up my mind to focus on MedSupps I didn't ask anyone anything. I read. Read your commission agreements with the companies you contract with. Decide how much money you want to make and how many that'll mean you have to sell. Get to it.

What others do and how they do it was not relavant to me and what I do, how much I do it, how much I make, etc... has no influence on what you might do or not.

I sold 118 in the last 6 months of 2009 as thats when I started focusing on that market. 53 so far on the books to date in 2010. I was just wondering about how others do thats all. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyones delicate sensibilities :)

Zero but I don't sell those. Sounds like you are doing something right though. Keep up the good work!

Peter,

There have been eleven weeks since the first of the year. You have sold 53 policies since then. That is an average of 4.8 policies per week.

I would say, compared to the "average" agent, who ever that is, you are doing very well. Keep that average going and you will make a very handsome amount of money this year.

Latest posts

Back