How Many of You Market Starting Oct 1st?

Internet leads. Been pulling the cheap shared since the last 5 days. Will start pulling exclusive and Live transfer leads as soon as I clear up All I have set up now plus incoming client calls. I am guessing the good stuff I will start to pull on monday

----------

Of Course much of the leads I am pulling now are only set up for follow up. Although I have got a few supp sales already

----------

As far as mailers. I never had luck with them after Aug. Probably because the seniors are slammed with mail pieces at this time of the year, I won't bother with that

My mail piece goes out to my clients today set to arrive tomorrow. Google adwords is also my friend, and i expect to get leads rolling in very soon. My ROI has always been 4 or 5 to 1 off my site at worst.

My mail piece goes out to my clients today set to arrive tomorrow. Google adwords is also my friend, and i expect to get leads rolling in very soon. My ROI has always been 4 or 5 to 1 off my site at worst.

Agreed, my book will be receiving letters from me tomorrow. I don't really plan on doing appointments till next week although I may not have a choice in the matter.

We mailed current clients for plan review information earlier this month, a few hundred responses. Already have a few "new clients" in the hopper ready for AEP to start.

that's pretty impressive Jimmy. do you have any sites or resources you suggest for adwords?

I just figured it out as I went. It is really a process of testing which terms drive traffic. For me it is "Utah medicare" Because of the name of my site, some folks think i am medicare, or some agency providing services, but I happily answer their questions as well and often find business. If I don't I give what info I can and the numbers to either social security or medicare.

Back