How Much Can One Make Per Year Selling Med Supps?

I can't get my upline to give me good examples, he is seemingly very shy about giving me this type of information. I am new to the business and want to make good money. What I want to know is what someone that is really successful makes in a year selling med supps and a little bit about how they go about doing that. Looking forward to learning from you that are good at this. Thanks!

By my second year in the business I was already working on making my second million - after giving up on trying to make my first million in my initial year in the business.It was just too hard.

But seriously if you work very hard ,are disciplined and organized you can get rich slowly

Jaysus...how do determine the Truth???

I just read this "entire post"

Interesting how so many people on this forum are not selling insurance...but selling leads, SEO,websites, etc. "I'm begining to wonder where the real money is being made?"

Also note that
-Frank Stastny
-Success (Frank's protegee)
-ksigmtsu
...these guys aren't even around anymore???

Anyone know what happened to them? (left the biz?)?

Guess there's wasn't that much $ to be made??? (even in selling lists)

?

Interesting how so many people on this forum are not selling insurance...but selling leads, SEO,websites, etc. "I'm begining to wonder where the real money is being made?"

Also note that
-Frank Stastny
-ksigmtsu

?
You must be new around here.

Frank passed a few years ago. Christopher Westfall is one of his proteges and look where he is today!

If you haven't joined his training site by now and you're in this niche, you should.

Last edited:

Also note that
-Frank Stastny
-ksigmtsu

?

Frank is no longer with use but He helped me get past go when I first started, And Chris Westfall helped me take it to the next level when I was ready

Back