How Much Can One Make Per Year Selling Med Supps?

YODA, I am now positive you have some type of psychological problem. I don't know if you are just plain unhappy with yourself, very insecure, a major a-hole, or a mixture of all of those.

You are an ignorant ***. Frank has helped me from beginning to now, and my 1st week I sold 4 policies, while still in college full time. I would say it is more than possible for someone to make $75,000 their first year selling med supps. Of course most people do not have the drive that it takes. (I feel I do).

The reason you probably get so mad when someone says you can make $75,000, is bacause you don't even make that. You probably sit behind your desk and play with yourself all day, while making negative comments on this forum...

Here is your two options...

1) Be positive, and give nice, calm advice.

OR

2) Get the hell off this forum.

I tend to overlook a lot of out and out lies and nonsense in here. This won't be one of those times! Now let me see if I have got you straight. You say that after just one or maybe two magical miracle working phone calls with "Frankie" you were able to hop on the phone and sell 4 medicare supplements in one week. I find that hard to believe. Im not saying thats impossible what Im saying is that more then likely you are one of "Frankies" many shill nics. What a guy you are did I say that yet. Dont we all wish that while in college we were so ambitious that we sold 4 medicare supps durring spring break. By the way what are you going to college for. I mean you must be pretty devoted to your degree that you are willing to give up making 75,000 dollars a year. Why with your supreme sales ability gained in just a couple of phone conversations with "Frankie" you would be making 300,000 a year in just 5 years flat. And those 4 sales you made. Now were those sales closed on the first call in that short week or did you need a couple of calls. And did you get those names from a list that you bought or what? And if you did close them does that mean you sent the apps out that week in the mail? I am confident we will get to the bottom of this if you dont run and hide did I say that yet?:1arghh:

Frank, although you did state that you were going to show an example of an experienced agent, the sample you followed with was that of a new agent...

So quit yelling at us!
:twitchy:

kyle,

You should know why I was "yelling".

My example, except for the last paragraph, was talking about the second year after writing an average of one app per day. Not necessarily the second year for a brand new agent. That is the problem in typing something. People can read into it something different than what was intended.

I added, "Can a brand new agent to Med Supps write an average of one app per day? It's up to the agent.", in summation that even a new agent can do that if they are determined and willing to work hard enough. Yes, I agree that it would take an exceptional person to do that. Who knows, Craig may be one of them.

1 week, 4 done deals, several hours of hard-pressed researching and studying, many informational calls to "Frankie" beforehand, and the college degree is a back-up. The "smart ones" always have a back up plan.

Last edited:
1 week, 4 done deals, several hours of hard-pressed researching and studying, many informational calls to "Frankie" beforehand, and the college degree is a back-up. The "smart ones" always have a back up plan.

4 done deals in just one week. Not just any week mind ya but in your first week. With no training or experience what so ever other then a couple of phone calls with "Frankie". You sure must be smart. Why you might be the smartest rookie agent I ever met except for maybe "Frankies" ex study "Da Wayne". I am just about left speechless. Just about but not quite. 4 done deals you say huh. Were they replacements?......Were they couples?.....Man it must be something special to be so smart that after reading up a little on medicare and talking to "Frankie" you can start cranking out 4 sales in your first week. Were they tough sales that you had to fight hard for or did they just jump right in the boat?:1arghh:

Med Supps should be wide open now that Obama care was passed. MA will be a thing of history!

I can't get my upline to give me good examples, he is seemingly very shy about giving me this type of information. I am new to the business and want to make good money. What I want to know is what someone that is really successful makes in a year selling med supps and a little bit about how they go about doing that. Looking forward to learning from you that are good at this. Thanks!
SEE WHAT YOU STARTED!! NOW APOLOGIZE!

kyle,

You should know why I was "yelling".

My example, except for the last paragraph, was talking about the second year after writing an average of one app per day. Not necessarily the second year for a brand new agent. That is the problem in typing something. People can read into it something different than what was intended.

I added, "Can a brand new agent to Med Supps write an average of one app per day? It's up to the agent.", in summation that even a new agent can do that if they are determined and willing to work hard enough. Yes, I agree that it would take an exceptional person to do that. Who knows, Craig may be one of them.

Noted. Now go feed your goats.

Back