How to Recruiting Agents

Asptins

Looking to recruit agents but not sure what are some thinigs not to say or things that throw agents off

Looking to recruit agents but not sure what are some thinigs not to say or things that throw agents off

Being recruited by an agent that hasn't sold anything and that don't know what to look for when recruiting agents might be some of the thinigsthat agents might not find appealing. The blind leading the blind. Are you for real?:goofy:

You should run adds on Craig's list.:yes:

Didn't you just start a thread asking what a good upline does?

Are you sure you are ready to recruit?

The number 1 thing you can do to attract agents is offer to teach them how you became successful.

#2 high commissions

#3 Leads. Help them through the maze of lead scammers by using what worked well for you.

What incentives do you plan on offering agents to come work under you?

You're brand new, asking very green questions, so I'm curious as to this pot of gold you're willing to offer people in exchange for someone like yourself making money off them.

You want answers from us, let's hear yours first.

The questions you have to answer yourself is:

"What benefits does an agent gain by using me as an upline?"

If you are just offering contracts then you have nothing to offer.

Do you offer:
Support
Leads
Marketing ideas
Sales Techniques
Training
Etc.

The questions you have to answer yourself is:

"What benefits does an agent gain by using me as an upline?"

If you are just offering contracts then you have nothing to offer.

Do you offer:
Support
Leads
Marketing ideas
Sales Techniques
Training
Etc.

He hasn't even got his license yet.:twitchy:

Back