Humana 2015 - Florida

Decided to pull my computer out. It has everything proposed. ---------- Damn. Says the FL regional ppo has a $975 DED, In/Out network. $15/$50 pcp/spc. Hosp. $425/1-4

ouch

Say it aint so

just had All my FL MAPD clients jump AARP to Humana last year

Now I'm going to have to deal with them again this year
And what PPO will I change them to Grrr

That' s what you get with no standardization with these damn med advantage plans. They're schizoid because of star ratings and claim experience. As an agent you hit a peak and then you're knocked down.

I'm waiting for ACA to have the same experience.

ouch

Say it aint so

just had All my FL MAPD clients jump AARP to Humana last year

Now I'm going to have to deal with them again this year
And what PPO will I change them to Grrr

ugh, I was thinking the same thing. Only thing is, many of the people that chose the Humana PPO, picked it, because its the only MAPD plan their doctor accepted. Many are either going to be stuck, or switching to a supp...

ugh, I was thinking the same thing. Only thing is, many of the people that chose the Humana PPO, picked it, because its the only MAPD plan their doctor accepted. Many are either going to be stuck, or switching to a supp...

You might be right but $975 DED, In/Out network
does not make for a happy customer

So the ones that do not go supp,
even if they stay with it They will still require a lot of phone time looking
going over multiple plans anyway

so even to stay is going to take up more time then I would like
and on top of it they wont be happy doing it

Decided to pull my computer out. It has everything proposed. ---------- Damn. Says the FL regional ppo has a $975 DED, In/Out network. $15/$50 pcp/spc. Hosp. $425/1-4

I hope it's true. Don't care for Humana. Bring on UHC....hopefully they add more providers and hospitals.

With Humana if you're in the hospital three days it looks to exceed the Medicare hospital deductible.

Thinking about it though, I bet the deductible is just for out of network

Well that would be better

But still not great

Every AEP I find reasons I am glad I do much more sup the MA
But at the same time MA is still a significant enough portion of my residual
to not even consider not selling it

that plus that fact that I always have a few that switch over to supp eventually

But every AEP I always have the 10 or so clients that really don't like the changes and wont accept there is not another plan out there that's better
and at the same time include all 10 or so doctors and hospitals they cant part with

the 10 or so that just suck up hours and hours with multiple calls to go over and over before they finally say ok Ill stay with this one

I just wish there was some more stability in benefits and networks with these plans

My FMO once in a while will call me and pitch me to sell more MA
Say you know they give you 10 year comish or lifetime

I don't think any will stay on 1 plan 10 years from now

Back