Humana 2015 - Florida

Well that would be better But still not great Every AEP I find reasons I am glad I do much more sup the MA But at the same time MA is still a significant enough portion of my residual to not even consider not selling it that plus that fact that I always have a few that switch over to supp eventually But every AEP I always have the 10 or so clients that really don't like the changes and wont accept there is not another plan out there that's better and at the same time include all 10 or so doctors and hospitals they cant part with the 10 or so that just suck up hours and hours with multiple calls to go over and over before they finally say ok Ill stay with this one I just wish there was some more stability in benefits and networks with these plans My FMO once in a while will call me and pitch me to sell more MA Say you know they give you 10 year comish or lifetime I don't think any will stay on 1 plan 10 years from now

I just don't see many if any of mine switching. They need a PPO and they prob switched to it because UHC lost their doctor. Only other option is Fl blue and that's way worse.

I just don't see many if any of mine switching. They need a PPO and they prob switched to it because UHC lost their doctor. Only other option is Fl blue and that's way worse.

Last year it was My AARP in FL that had issues

The year before it was my empire blue cross new York that had lost the PPO that was same copay for in or out of network

Its not usually the majority that are an issues but there are usually a small percentage of those effected that take up 90% of the time

Decided to pull my computer out. It has everything proposed. ---------- Damn. Says the FL regional ppo has a $975 DED, In/Out network. $15/$50 pcp/spc. Hosp. $425/1-4

$975 deductible in front of all services? Or does that apply to major services only?

Fl. blue had an out of network deductible last year. I am sure we are all seeing a trend of insurance companies trying to shove people into an hmo by making the ppo's not attractive. There are no more frills on ppo's, gym, dental etc are all going to be gone and only found on hmo's.

Fl. blue had an out of network deductible last year. I am sure we are all seeing a trend of insurance companies trying to shove people into an hmo by making the ppo's not attractive. There are no more frills on ppo's, gym, dental etc are all going to be gone and only found on hmo's.

Yes I do see that more and more

premiums have gone up in places
copays now deductibles

HMO is probably the future of MAPD

so my plan of attack is: If you do not want to deal with an hmo and all the restriction to a network, here's an hdf from United American and a walmart drug card, Your welcome.

Back