Humana Agent Support

Aetna agents also arrive to work late and leave earlier than the rest. New Coventry support sucks. They ALL suck, but at least Humana answers calls til 8 PM.

Oh man, Coventry was horrendous during Open Enrollment last year (for ACA plans). My shortest hold time was one hour and seventeen minutes. It took about 8 phone calls and probably a dozen emails to get one issue resolved. And then they took nearly two months to refund a premium for someone.

If they are the same way this year there's no way I will be promoting their plans. I think I might try and call them November 2nd just to see what it's like.

And then they took nearly two months to refund a premium for someone.

If they are the same way this year there's no way I will be promoting their plans. I think I might try and call them November 2nd just to see what it's like.

It took them over two months to not refund a premium to one of my clients. It was depressing news to hear that they had taken over Humana. Maybe even worse than when Kmart bought Sears and turned it into Roses.

Humana just hired 600 temps to answer phones and enroll folks in advantage plans but I can't sell over the phone? seriously?

Do you ever use the msop email document with Humana? I find it is the only way to get actual change down with them and it is all via email so no waiting on hold. See below from the horses mouth.

Hello all -

To pioneer simplicity, Humana is rethinking routine by merging the Individual Service Operations (ISOP) and Medicare Service Operations (MSOP) email addresses into a new Retail Service Operations (RSO) email address.*

The merger will further our relationship of thriving together and allow you more time to work with our members--your customers--out in the field.* Thank you for everything you do to provide a perfect experience for our members.* Remember, we are all in this together.

The merger became active on July 13th*2015, and the following email box should now be utilized: Agent Retail Service Ops. [email protected]. *

We have received your message and have triaged your request over to our new email box:[email protected].* No further action is required from you at this time.* You will receive a response from our new email box:[email protected].*

*************** Note: the following template must be used on future communications to ensure proper routing:

Agent Template

o****A standard*Subject*heading:

*[Member Last Name Here], [Member First Name Here] [Medicare OR HumanaOne]

NOTE: Medicare or Individual based on member's policy, do NOT send Medicare and Individual concerns in the same email)

o****The*Body*should include the following:*

******* ****Agent Name: (Required)

******* ****Agent SAN: (Required)

Member ID #:*(Required)

Member Name in question:(Required)

Reference #:*(If applicable)

Summary of issue:*(Required)

If you have any questions, please reach out to the leadership listed in the attached overview document.

Do you ever use the msop email document with Humana? I find it is the only way to get actual change down with them and it is all via email so no waiting on hold. See below from the horses mouth.

Hello all -

To pioneer simplicity, Humana is rethinking routine by merging the Individual Service Operations (ISOP) and Medicare Service Operations (MSOP) email addresses into a new Retail Service Operations (RSO) email address.*

The merger will further our relationship of thriving together and allow you more time to work with our members--your customers--out in the field.* Thank you for everything you do to provide a perfect experience for our members.* Remember, we are all in this together.

The merger became active on July 13th*2015, and the following email box should now be utilized: Agent Retail Service Ops. [email protected]. *

We have received your message and have triaged your request over to our new email box:[email protected].* No further action is required from you at this time.* You will receive a response from our new email box:[email protected].*

*************** Note: the following template must be used on future communications to ensure proper routing:

Agent Template

o****A standard*Subject*heading:

*[Member Last Name Here], [Member First Name Here] [Medicare OR HumanaOne]

NOTE: Medicare or Individual based on member's policy, do NOT send Medicare and Individual concerns in the same email)

o****The*Body*should include the following:*

******* ****Agent Name: (Required)

******* ****Agent SAN: (Required)

Member ID #:*(Required)

Member Name in question:(Required)

Reference #:*(If applicable)

Summary of issue:*(Required)

If you have any questions, please reach out to the leadership listed in the attached overview document.

Yes. Was finally given this information yesterday after calling the Atlanta regional person. He has been helping me to resolve my issue personally. But, I had to stop him when he told me he works with thousands of agents and says he hasn't heard of this many issues. Complete BS!

Back