Humana Agent Support

case1

Expert
GA
Once again after sitting on hold for 30 minutes and then getting half way through resolving a client MAPD issue, she puts me on a "brief" hold and the then the line mysteriously drops! This never happens when I call other carriers. I can't tell you how many times this has happened.

This morning I call back and select option 4 to speak with agent support for existing Medicare Advantage members and the option 4 now says, "You've selected an invalid entry" or something and then it hangs up.

So, I call back and select a different option to see if someone can just transfer me. Customer service answers and says she can't transfer me because I don't have the member with me. WTF!

After I told her she was crazy, she hung on me.

Back on hold, 15 minutes now and long enough to write this.

Once again after sitting on hold for 30 minutes and then getting half way through resolving a client MAPD issue, she puts me on a "brief" hold and the then the line mysteriously drops! This never happens when I call other carriers. I can't tell you how many times this has happened.

This morning I call back and select option 4 to speak with agent support for existing Medicare Advantage members and the option 4 now says, "You've selected an invalid entry" or something and then it hangs up.

So, I call back and select a different option to see if someone can just transfer me. Customer service answers and says she can't transfer me because I don't have the member with me. WTF!

After I told her she was crazy, she hung on me.

Back on hold, 15 minutes now and long enough to write this.

What are you trying to accomplish?

That happened to me yesterday too! Got hung up on 3 times! Finally talked to a rep on the fourth try. I think the system might be overloaded or something. Or maybe they are gearing up for AEP and training? I know I'm making excuses for them, but I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

That happened to me yesterday too! Got hung up on 3 times! Finally talked to a rep on the fourth try. I think the system might be overloaded or something. Or maybe they are gearing up for AEP and training? I know I'm making excuses for them, but I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

Please dont........

It's a good thing Aetna is buying Humana, no one has ever been put on hold by Aetna agent services for more than 10 minutes-they just disconnect the call after that and have a recorded message tell you they are in training to better serve their members and agents.

It's a good thing Aetna is buying Humana, no one has ever been put on hold by Aetna agent services for more than 10 minutes-they just disconnect the call after that and have a recorded message tell you they are in training to better serve their members and agents.

Aetna agents also arrive to work late and leave earlier than the rest. New Coventry support sucks. They ALL suck, but at least Humana answers calls til 8 PM.

Back