Humana & Careplus FL

Ahh ****! I knew it. What does that mean delegated channel?
I don't care if it's not available for anyone to go on it. Just as long as if you're on it you can stay on it

----------

And who do you order apps from? I can't even se to talk to anyone from CP

I am trying to get clarification on the term "delegated channel". I am wondering it that means it just wont be available for independent agents (only available to their captive). Or if it means the policy wont be available in Polk county anymore.
If it all the CareFree policies get canceled, its going to be a very busy October...

----------

K, care plus I'm familiar with...what is care free?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Insurance Forums

Its a policy type, like CareOne, CareNeeds etc...

I am trying to get clarification on the term "delegated channel". I am wondering it that means it just wont be available for independent agents (only available to their captive). Or if it means the policy wont be available in Polk county anymore. If it all the CareFree policies get canceled, its going to be a very busy October... ---------- Its a policy type, like CareOne, CareNeeds etc...

I have a feeling it's just not available to sign up for anymore but they'll keep the people on it. It's in every excel spreadsheet that it's there for 2015 but their sneak peak shows it not available for 2015. I'm ok with that

I have a feeling it's just not available to sign up for anymore but they'll keep the people on it. It's in every excel spreadsheet that it's there for 2015 but their sneak peak shows it not available for 2015. I'm ok with that

I've seen it in a few excell spreadsheets for 2015 also
I'd be ok with that too. I really dont want to have to move that block of business right now. all of it is new business for 2014
Once I get a response from the Polk county market manager, I'll post his response on whether or not the indy's will be selling it, and whether they are going to drop those policy holders

----------

received email from polk count market manager today:

"Anyone on Care Free for 2014 on care free will remain through 2015, you will also receive residuals. The care Free plan will be available for 2015 in Polk County, however, delegates will not be paid for any new 2015 Care free sold in Polk."

I've seen it in a few excell spreadsheets for 2015 also I'd be ok with that too. I really dont want to have to move that block of business right now. all of it is new business for 2014 Once I get a response from the Polk county market manager, I'll post his response on whether or not the indy's will be selling it, and whether they are going to drop those policy holders ---------- received email from polk count market manager today: "Anyone on Care Free for 2014 on care free will remain through 2015, you will also receive residuals. The care Free plan will be available for 2015 in Polk County, however, delegates will not be paid for any new 2015 Care free sold in Polk."

Sweeeeeeeet! So relieved. Going to be a slow AEP. Kinda wish I actually would of signed up for that Walmart thing this year. I didn't know you can carry UHC, humana and wellcare. That would be huge in Orlando. 3 best plans

Sweeeeeeeet! So relieved. Going to be a slow AEP. Kinda wish I actually would of signed up for that Walmart thing this year. I didn't know you can carry UHC, humana and wellcare. That would be huge in Orlando. 3 best plans

I asked if the copay structure is going to change for 2015, he said "no. but the give back is going down to $86.40"

I asked if the copay structure is going to change for 2015, he said "no. but the give back is going down to $86.40"

Yeah that's already been mentioned on the sneak peaks. Doubt anyone changes for that. I've already prepared them. Impatient goes to $185 I think too

Yeah that's already been mentioned on the sneak peaks. Doubt anyone changes for that. I've already prepared them. Impatient goes to $185 I think too

do you have any docs you can email me, so I can get a more detailed look at the plan?

"Anyone on Care Free for 2014 on care free will remain through 2015, you will also receive residuals. The care Free plan will be available for 2015 in Polk County, however, delegates will not be paid for any new 2015 Care free sold in Polk."

Honestly, can't imagine anyone being happy about this in Polk. Agents certainly did their part in getting the plan to the supposed 5 star status, then get screwed once again with no commission on new sales. Keep also in mind, anyone can change to a 5 star plan almost ANYTIME during the year. So once the blaring TV ads come out touting the 5 star plan on dec. 8th, guess what? Anybody with anything else will look into it cuz it is reportedly "the best plan".
Great News!
Finally got a great 5 Star plan in the area!
Sorry, "no soup for you".

Last edited:
Back