Humana Healthy Living Med Supp Network

unic.consulting

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know where I can find out which dentists and eye doctors are part of the Humana Healthy Living Med Supp network? I have a client trying to decide between two plans based on whether her dentist and eye doctor are covered under this plan. The plan finders don't seem to specify the Healthy Living network. I have a message out to agent support, but I was wondering if anyone else has run across this before.

Does anyone know where I can find out which dentists and eye doctors are part of the Humana Healthy Living Med Supp network? I have a client trying to decide between two plans based on whether her dentist and eye doctor are covered under this plan. The plan finders don't seem to specify the Healthy Living network. I have a message out to agent support, but I was wondering if anyone else has run across this before.

Are you positive this is a med supp?

Are you positive this is a med supp?

100% positive. They offer their (overpriced) med supps here, but also offer the same plans with dental and vision coverage for slightly more. The savings the members can get through those actually makes it worth it sometimes.

I did hear back from Humana btw. They consider it a stand-alone plan for network determination.

speaking of Humana, I called Advocate Health today and asked what are the preferred networks for pharmacy and not one person knew the answer. Called Humana and they said that the info would be sent in the welcome packet, REALLY???

Back