Humana Medicare Advantage

If you're looking for contracts you should check out Welcome to BestMedicareContracts.com! 800-779-0128. He'll beable to give you the same contract levels everyone else has with some support. He is out in Utah, but has been doing Medicare for almost a decade. For a number of years he worked for Humana too, so he knows the ins and outs a great deal.

If you're looking for contracts you should check out Welcome to BestMedicareContracts.com! 800-779-0128. He'll beable to give you the same contract levels everyone else has with some support. He is out in Utah, but has been doing Medicare for almost a decade. For a number of years he worked for Humana too, so he knows the ins and outs a great deal.

Thanks for the info I was looking for something like this.

I second this. I have worked with Brian for a few years and helped him transition over from captive to indy after he left Humana and he certainly knows his stuff and can give you the same contracts anyone else can with great support.

Back