Humana Online Enrollment

The squirrel in my backyard can help me more with my Humana questions than anyone at Humana.
Flipped on the Humana Medicare Plans infomercial last night....a bit surprised they have seniors repetitively stating its the "best" plan and "best" insurance out there...then at the end state in small print that they are "paid actors." Wondering how Humana is permitted to do this, when agents are precluded from making such statements. I presumed that the "best" plan would also have the best agent support.....

Flipped on the Humana Medicare Plans infomercial last night....a bit surprised they have seniors repetitively stating its the "best" plan and "best" insurance out there...then at the end state in small print that they are "paid actors." Wondering how Humana is permitted to do this, when agents are precluded from making such statements. I presumed that the "best" plan would also have the best agent support.....

Interesting point, I just hate offering them but I have to because of my market.

Interesting point, I just hate offering them but I have to because of my market.

Yes, getting a few complaints about Humana, but some things are easier there, such as, getting Right Source to give me drug prices.

Tried in vain yesterday with Aetna through wrong #'s, robo voice jail, no response from managers to my email, or suggestions that didn't work.

What I was after, why Aetna HMO, run as comps with Humana & one other on Medicare.gov has mail order price so far below the others, it's scary.

Client will go with Aetna anyway due to providers switching to their network, but it sure would help if someone could explain why the mail order price is about $2k and the retail pharmacy annual cost is in line at about $5k with all other market plans. The other plans mail order is maybe 10% below the retail, still in the $5k range.

The only possible source of info so far is for people already in a plan. The service reps can only respond that way, and refer me to agent support who isn't answering the phone.

Last edited:
Back